Chapter 16: Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Ashonti P.o.v.

I Saw DaeDae Walk over to somebody house that live across the street from them. I pulled my handy dandy binoculars out that I have in my purse to see who it was. It was that same Bitch I seen him with at the store. I think. This time she had Brown hair. I was confused but didn't care cause it was still a girl. This nigga see I want him back and hee of to doing him. He still mine Idgaf What he saying. So I sat in mutt friend car I borrowed until I seen him come out.
It's been at least a hour now and hee still haven't came out. I'm sleepy as Fuck with school inna a.m. I sat my phone for 10 mins to ring cause I was sleepy. I took a nap. When my alarm went off I woke up immediately and saw Josh stand face to face on the porch with the same girl with blue and green hair I seen from the store. They must be twins. Everything started connecting. Josh got her & DaeDae must got the other one. To stop this once and for all, I got it my car and walked up to them.

"Uhmm Josh, I've been looking for you every where & this where you been? With her? Who the Fuck is she?" I said with my hand on my hips looking at Josh, while trying red. I swear I could bide a good ass actor.

"Wtf ? Bitch why you here?", The green head girl said.

"Ayeeee Baybee don't even say none to her. She irrelevant asf", Josh said making her stay behind him.

"Baby? You calling her baby now? Did you forget I'm 4 months with your baby, don't forget that Shit", I said woke rubbing my stomach.

"Thus not my drama, Josh call me, text me whatever when thou get in the house. Sorry you crazy but honey obviously, your but pregnant, & whoever you WAS to him, it's over now, Goodnight. Get the Fuck from away from my house", She said while walking up her porch in her front door.

That Bitch then lost it. I tried to run up her porch and snatch her from that weave, but Josh grabbed me wrist and talked New down. I Damn Near broke my ankle.

"Damn Bae, be gentle", I said while running mutt ankle.

"Shordy are you slow?" Josh said to me.

"Wym? You know in not slow", I said while binding back over.

"You gotta be Shordy. Coming over here lying and Shit. I don't want your cheating Thot ass Shordy! For real. Leave Me alone stay out of my life Shordy . Don't you ever in your Fucking life say that you pregnant with my child. I don't play that shit Shordy. Bitch what don't you Fucking understand!", Josh said while pushing me back.

"Don't you ever treat New like this. I don't deserve this from you or nobody. I love you J. Can't you see! I'm sorry for what I did too you", I said while crying.

"Man now you crying bruhh. Stop crying man", Josh said while wiping my tears.

"I can't. You don't want Me anymore", I said while moving his hand.

"I'm moving on to Baybee, you gotta understand and move on toooo. Shordy you had me out hee looking like a straight goofy. I can't be with you no more. In sorry but I can't. Goodnight we both got school inna A.m.", Josh said while walking to his door going inside the house.

I got to move on I guess. But I'm getting revenge.
*
*
*
*
*
*
DaeDae P.O.V.

Josh been over Baybee and Chynna crib for like a hour. I was bored Asl so I called Chynna. Her ass didn't answer. I'm not gone blow her phone up, so I just called Nisha.

"Wyd Shordy?", I asked Nisha.

"None", she said back dry asf. Didn't even ask what I was going.

"Fuck it", I said then hung up on her face.

That Bitch loose. Do she not know who I am? Fuck wrong with her. I got up and got on GTA V online. Played some niggas on this mission. That ass was funny asf.

ThuggzVille: Man nigga shoot they ass! Wtf you standing there for.

FotreNumba6: Man I'll shoot when they come at me.

DaeDaeDaSavage: Y'all ass funny asf!

ThuggzVille: that's his dumb ass

NoombaSmoke: Man Fuck all y'all.

ThuggzVille: Man Fuck that nigga let's go. Nigga you stay. (Everyone but FotreNumba6 got in the car)
FotreNumba6: Ight Fuck you.
This nigga got in his car and followed us. ThuggzVille parked his car by a cliff. And got out. Then that nigga FotreNumba6 floored his car and hit ThuggzVille off the cliff. Boy I was dead asf! That Shit had me rolling.

I got off my game cause I heard Josh cursing somebody out. I looked out my window and seen that it was Ashonti. Bruhh that Bitch is crazy ! Bolts loose asf.
I seen that nigga walking toward the door. I ran to the coach and put my head phones in. I was laughing inside.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Baybee P.O.V.

Bitches really some throw offs. Like he obviously don't want you. I can't even imagine me like that. Frfr. When I came in, I went to my room and put my headphones in and waited for Josh to hml. I laid down and listened to Liquor By my husband Chris Brown.

I can't help but to stare at you, oh yeah, girl what did you do?
Tell me. What did you slip up in my cup?
Girl, cause I want you, oh yeah
I had a little bit too much girl, so come over here

[Chorus]
There's something in this liquor (oh yeah)
The air is getting thicker
All I want is you-ou-ou-ou

Banged threw my ears. I listen to the song twice and hee still didn't call. I kept listening til I fell asleep. Herr getting bars when I wake up I thought.
-----------------------

What's Ashonti revenge?

Will Josh change his ways?

Baybee made him sprung.

New characters coming soon.
Lena (Baybee Doll Bf)

Nigel (J brother from dad side)

Dave (J & D Around the way nigga)

Chapter 17: New School, New Life, New Change