Ch. 6: First Sunday

Josh P.o.v.

When I woke up, everybody was passed out. I lost my phone last night and everything. Well at least I think I did. Shit was turnt than a bitch! Freak body ass kids. I need my phone though. Can't go without that MF, so I went up stairs to Daedae room. (I was fucking Naenae and Shana in his bed ) I go in this nigga room and he on the floor with boxers on. Latrice naked asl in the bed. That bitch nipples look like pepperonis.

"Nigga Get Up", I said kicking Daedae .

"Dude Wtf You Won't SHIT !", He said moving his body into a different position.

"Get up nigga I think you on my phone" I said trynna move him with my foot.

"dude don't fucking touch me, I put it on my dresser, don't fuck in my room no more dude., how tf I get on the floor?" , Dayday said getting on his bed. I walked out and shut the door. I looked to see the time and it was 7:56 . I wake up early asl . I went to go use the bathroom, but the door was looked.

"somebody in Here", Zayshawn said.

"Nigga hurry up . I got to fucking pee", I said holding my Johnson.

"go to the other bathroom nigga my MF stomach hurt", zayshawn yelled.

"BOTH YALL STFU Shit yelling and shit nigga damn", Day day said walking downstairs. I ran to the 2nd bathroom near the kitchen. I damn near peed myself.

"tf that nigga own? He was running fast asl", Black said going back to sleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Day day P.o.v.

That nigga Josh made me mad coming into my room waking me up and shit. For a damn phone. That nigga know I'm not a morning person. When I woke up, I was on the floor and shit. I could've sworn I was in bed. When I got up to get in my bed, Latrice was spread out naked asl in my bed. That's Prolly why I was on the floor. That bitch knocked me out my bed .

"Aye Trice wake the fuck up and scoot over dude", I said. she didn't budge. She was K.o. for real mouth open and all. So what I did was pull down my boxers . put my condom on . and Stuck My Dick in her Stomach

"Ahhhhh wtfffff r you doinggg" she Said getting all loose While I stroked.

"You didn't wakeup so I had to make you", I said while quick stroking her ass. She Can't take it . kept trynna run and shit. Every time she tried I followed. Now her head was on the head board. Ctfu she had no choice but to take it. All of a sudden I went on soft. I did get tired of fucking her. I got off her pulled up my shorts and went toward my door. I heard J and Zay yelling about the bathroom so when I walked out I was yelling too . they pissed me off man. I want to the kitchen to make me some cereal. When I got down there, my MF living room was fucked up. I Was Mad Asf! So what imma do is bang pots and pans until these MF wake up and get the fuck out my house.

"EVERYBODY WAKE THE FUCK UP ! YOU DONT HAVE TO GO HOME BUT YOU GETTING UP OUT OF HERE !", I Said irritating everybody that was sleep.

"Damn Nigga u acting like a whole hoe outcheaa", Duck Said getting up stretching.

" You gone Help Clean Up?" I Said grabbing the broom.
" Awh shit nigga let's go, niggas talk bout cleaning up", Billionaire Black said.