Chapter 26

Lan Zhan started to recover from his wound after a couple days. Medicine and treatment from Baoshan was helpful to him. Because he has been well enough, Wei Ying led him to the spring so he can meditate and heal some more.

"Are you leaving?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Do you want me to stay?" Wei Ying asked.

Lan Zhan nodded, "I don't mean to be extra clingy, it's just I like having you around while I heal. I feel like it helps."

Wei Ying smiled, "I can stay, I will meditate myself."

"In the spring or just close by?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Just here," Wei Ying said sitting on the ground in lotus position.

Lan Zhan nodded and started to remove his robes to go into the spring. Wei Ying was already in deep meditation when Lan Zhan stepped into the spring.

It was interesting, when Wei Ying was hurt, he wanted Lan Zhan close by at all times. He wanted his company, his presence gave him comfort and he knows how to care for him the most. His hand running through Wei Ying's hair while the other hand his holding his. Hearing hum their song, the melody rings out and let's Wei Ying know that he is safe.

Wei Ying is now in the position to comfort Lan Zhan. He spent time laying with him, comforting him like Lan Zhan would comfort him. He would hold Lan Zhan close to his chest and hum their song back to him. He would be beside him to keep him safe.

Wei Ying opened his eyes from his meditation and looked at Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan was meditating in the spring. Wei Ying let his eyes wonder over his body. Lan Zhan's body was muscular, being held close to him Wei Ying always felt warm and comfortable in his arms. His arms that has the Lan strength that was immensely strong. That strength gave Wei Ying a sense of security.

Looking at his toned six pack, half of them were hidden in the water of the spring, but what he could see, Wei Ying wanted to touch them. Let his fingers swirl around them and feel the strength that is held. His eyes were aching to see more of him, further under the water. He was glad for the water though, it was the only thing keeping Wei Ying from jumping onto Lan Zhan and taking him all.

Wei Ying's eyes then jumped back up to the branding scar on his chest. Seeing the brand, he remembered the story of him being drunk and branding himself. He wanted to feel closer to Wei Ying. Then the scars on his back crossed his mind. The pain he went through for Wei Ying. He felt guilty a little for having his lover going through that for him. Lan Zhan keeps telling him it was his choice to stand up for Wei Ying. It was his choice and Wei Ying shouldn't feel guilty for his soulmate's choices.

Lan Zhan felt Wei Ying's gaze upon him and opened his eyes. He could see many thoughts running through Wei Ying's mind just looking into his eyes. He saw pain, desire, lust, and guilt. Lan Zhan looked down at the brand and remembered the scars on his back. He smiled looking at his soulmate. Wei Ying caught the warm smile that was only ever seen and shown for him; he smiled back with a faint blush to his cheeks.

"Seems Wei Ying is thinking dirty as looks at my body," Lan Zhan teased him.

He was being very flirtatious all of a sudden. Wei Ying has yet to get used to this side of Lan Zhan. Him teasing Wei Ying back was still so new but he loved it all the same.

Wei Ying giggled, "I can't help it, your body looks to tasty," Wei Ying flirted back.

"Want to join me?" Lan Zhan asked pulling a devilish smile.

"I would love to, but I'm not sure of Zumu would appreciate if we tainted her spring in any way," Wei Ying teased.

"Hmm," Lan Zhan thought and stood up.

Luckily, his lower region was still covered by the water or Wei Ying might have caved. Lan Zhan walked over to the edge of the spring closest to Wei Ying.

Wei Ying blinked, "what?" He asked leaning back a little.

With one swift move, Lan Zhan grabbed Wei Ying's leg and pulled him towards him. Wei Ying squealed from the sudden action. Now he was pressed right against Lan Zhan's chest and was in the spring. His robes soaking wet, and he had a tight grip on Lan Zhan's shoulders.

"Oops," Lan Zhan teased playfully.

Wei Ying smirked and shook his head, "how is your wound? I'd hate for it to re-open or anything."

"The wound is just a scar now, remember?" He reminded and started to kiss Wei Ying's chin and jawline.

Wei Ying was being pulled in and he knew he would cave if Lan Zhan kept going. And of course that was Lan Zhan's plan.

"You want me as much as I want you, is that right, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying said starting to pant as he was started to feel pleasure from his lover's lips on his neck.

"I do," Lan Zhan mumbled into Wei Ying's neck.

"Mmm," Wei Ying moaned, "should we go somewhere more private?"

"Isn't this private enough?" Lan Zhan asked against Wei Ying's neck, his warm breath caused Wei Ying to tremble.

"Sort of, but not really," Wei Ying said hooking his arms around his lover's neck, "there are people here, your family, my family, then the village nearby."

Lan Zhan groaned knowing what he meant. The two had privacy but not a lot of it, "but I want," he pouted.

Wei Ying giggled at the cute pouting face Lan Zhan made, "if you get dressed long enough to make it back to our room, we can put up privacy talismans. That way it will lock the door and keep others from hearing us being loud."

Lan Zhan was already out of the spring as Wei Ying finished his suggestion. Though he his clothes were wet, he knows they won't be on for long. Lan Zhan pulled Wei Ying back to the cottage, eager to take him completely and Wei Ying was happy to consent and let Lan Zhan take him. Claim him as his, not caring that they were not wedded yet. Being bonded and engaged was good enough for the both of them.

//////////////

There will be mature content coming soon in the chapters to come, just a reminder now. This chapter gave a little taste of it but more to come.