Chapter 30

The world quickly gained knowledge of Wei Ying and Lan Zhan's marriage. They also gained knowledge that Lan Zhan took back his position as His Excellency. With him as chief cultivator, he can ensure more safety to his partner. His brother took back his position as Sect Leader and their uncle was back to being the grandmaster.

Since Wangji was Chief Cultivator, he could live at Celestial Mountain as much as he wants. He told his uncle and brother that if they needed him, send him a message and he will come. He was only needed in Gusu once a month for monthly conferences with the sects. Yanli made it work between her and Jin Zixuan, and started to teach Jin Ling proper manners. Jin Zixuan, in the meantime, took over as sect leader from his son, so Jin Ling can focus on his teachings and being a teenager.

Sizhui, Jingy, Wen Ning and Wen Qing all stayed at celestial mountain as well. Sizhui and Jingy stay with Wangji and Wuxian in their cottage, while Wen Ning and Wen Qing have a place in the village. There Wen Qing can focus on her medical skills and help the people there.

Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren decided to continue on their travels as they used to before they died. They promised to send a flare if they were in trouble and to write them when possible.

Baoshan took the time training Sizhui and Jingy. The two boys stuck with what they knew but they were happy to gain new skills and knowledge to increase their abilities.

Wei Ying, focused on being Lan Zhan's everything. His love, his support, and his husband. He would go with him every conference and help them discuss things. Cultivators no longer had the guts to challenge him, especially now that he is Lan Wangji's cultivation partner. They dared not anger Hanguang Jun.

With all that has happened, something more amazing happened between the two lovers. Because they were having fun one night, Lan Zhan blindfolded Wei Ying and tied him up. Wei Ying being bound led to Lan Zhan being a beast in bed but it led to something else. It wasn't just making love between the two, they dual cultivated.

During that process, their souls became one and their cores became stronger then ever before. There cores took in the immense amount of spiritual energy being shared between them that they turned silver. Since they turned silver, they became immortal. The two were shocked that during such a time, they became immortal.

They understood why Baoshan told them they were something special together. The two being coming immortal at that time is actually a very rare occurrence. Some even thought it to be a myth, but Wangji and Wuxian proved it true. Without going too into detail, they shared with Baoshan what had happened.

Because they were immortal beings now, she took it upon herself to help them find their full potential. That being said, Wangji now had a more protective instinct towards Wei Ying that he dared anyone to try and cross him.

One evening, the two were sitting in their back yard of the cottage in a field filled with Black and White rabbits. Wei Ying sat between Lan Zhan's legs and leaned back into him. His back against Wangji's chest and Wangji's arms wrapped comfortably around him.

"Lan Zhan, because of you, I don't think I would have recovered from my depression and pain so well," Wei Ying said.

"Wei Ying, you healed because you started to stand up for yourself and finally show your true inner strength," Lan Zhan told him, "everything that you are, all that you are, you are one of a kind and special. You have the purest heart and the most genial soul. Anyone who wronged you are now getting what they deserve and more. While you are sitting here, happy and with your family."

"I love you so much, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying said, "everything that you are, all that you are, you are my everything, and you helped me find that strength inside me."

Lan Zhan turned Wei Ying's face to his and kissed him. He let the kiss be gentle and passionate. Wei Ying placed his hand on Lan Zhan's face to steady his lips. Their lips danced like they always do. Finding a rhythm and stuck to it. Tongues crossed paths and linked together them pull apart and they sucked each other's lips. Wei Ying shifted his body and straddled Lan Zhan's lap. His arms snake around his neck and hold him close.

Lan Zhan moved his lips along his husbands cheek, peppering his lips to his jawbone. He sucked and licked the salt off his skin making Wei Ying shiver under his tongue. His tongue then trailed down to the sweet spot on Wei Ying's neck. Kissing, then licking and sucking, leaving a bite mark on the skin.

"Mmm, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying moaned, "it would be so much more fun in the water."

Lan Zhan waisted no time and pulled them into the river. He tore open Wei Ying's robes and started kissing him like a madman. Wei Ying managed to turn around and lean over a stone in the water as Lan Zhan brought his member out of his robes. Waisting no time, he aligned himself and shoved himself in. Wei Ying spread his legs open more as Lan Zhan went his normal fast pace.

"There!" Wei Ying yelled as he was hit in the sweet spot. It sent sensational pleasure through him causing him to moan louder.

Lan Zhan pulled out for a second to turn Wei Ying to face him. Putting Wei Ying in a comfortable position, Lan entered again fast and hard hitting his spot again. He hit that spot over and over sending pleasure through them both. Wei Ying's walls clamped tight around Lan Zhan and pulsed as he continued. Lan Zhan thrusted one last deep thrust and came into him. Wei Ying shot his seed over Lan Zhan's stomach and on his own stomach and chest.

Wei Ying wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan's neck again and pulled his face close, "you are a beast, you know that?" Wei Ying teased.

"You let this beast out you know," Lan Zhan said. Feeling Wei Ying tighten around him again, still inside, he grew hard again, "and this beast is ready for another round."

"I'm not going to stop you," Wei Ying said, "hit me hard, huh."

Lan Zhan smirked and kissed him as he started to move his hips again. The two could love like this any where really, they can't get enough.

As they lived on, they learned how to settle things within other sects and got them to leave Wei Ying alone. Wei Ying still refuses to make amends with Yunmeng, but he has every right to. They hurt him more than anyone else, and they were going to have to work hard to gain Wei Ying's heart back.

For now, the two lived happily and with Baoshan and Wangji, no one dared to hurt Wei Ying or even throw a glare his way without thinking about their own survival. Wei Ying felt blessed and knows all that he is.

He is Wei Ying, he is Lan Zhan's husband, he is an immortal with great power. He is free from the cultivators who tossed him aside.

And he is just free.

//////////////

That concludes All That You Are.

Thank you so much for the support and feedback throughout the writing process. I am still posting Changing Fate as well.

I am sure more fan fictions will come with time. For now, thank you so much and I will see you in the next story.

XOXO
Haloblossom18