A/N

Wow! Okay! Here we are! At the end of "You Left Me!"

So Happy ending won by 893 votes! What the fuck!

For those that wonder What would the angst ending be like...

SPOILERS!!!

George goes to the hospital and finds out that Alina has gone to a coma due to her injuries, Clay realizes that Alina and Aiden are his pups and he gets angry at George. In the mids of the argument Clay accidentally hits Aiden and uses Alpha voice on George. George tries to explain but Clay isn't listening. He yells at George that he would take him to court for the guardianship of the kids. (BOOM! Angst)

I can't believe how far I've come with this fic and how much it means to me. When I started to write YLM I had no plan and no idea where I wanted it to go.

I only did it because I wanted to and now? I'm doing it because people want it and it's fun!

Every single comment, Kudo, and bookmark have been the best thing so far. I love to read your comments and see your reactions to the chapters. It has been the light in the darkroom for me, so thank you!

I also want to thank everyone who supported me and sent me kind messages when I was ill. (I still have screenshots of the comments, they bring a tear to my eye every time xD) And I'm glad to tell you that I have now found what was wrong with my heart and I have a medication to help it! So all in all, I'm doing better! :D

So what now?

Well, I want to write some one-shots and a small series before I continue "All My Love" AU. Meaning you'll have to wait and see what happens afterwards in prt2 ;)

There are some questions that didn't get an answer in "You Left Me"

like 1. What was George's 3rd job? 

2. Does George know that Clay blocked his number on their shared friend's phones?

3. Does Geroge know that Clay is going to be the CEO of ASU?

4. Why is George so against the ASU?

and more. BUT they will be answered in part 2 (whenever that will be published)

If you have any questions you can leave them in the comments and I will answer them!

Also If you can please leave your thoughts on YLM here! It would help me a lot!

https://forms.gle/ojELU9pjf8KuQVvp9

It's been an honor to write this!

Love: Lilly<3