2

“Haruto, what's happening?”

Jihoon walked towards Haruto and asked him while Yedam is sweating because of his cold gaze.

“just random stupid dude spill his drink over my shirt”

Haruto said as He look straight at Yedam. Yedam then trun to Haruto immediately.

“hey!!I already said sorry and I'm wrong but you don't have to call me stupid! you're the one who stupid here”

Jihoon and Haruto got shocked because no one never say this to Haruto. The Japanese man feels in different way.

“excuse me,did you just call me stupid?”

Haruto raised his eyesbrow at Yedam. He walked towards Yedam until the class president press his back at the wall.

“watch your mouth next time”

Haruto took off his shirt and threw it at Yedam. Yedam looked at the shirt and turn to Haruto.

“what?”

“what do you mean by “what?”??you was the one who got my shirt dirty so,you have to clean it for me!here is my address and phone number!call me when you done!bye shortie”

Haruto flick Yedam's forehead before He smirk and left with Jihoon leaving Yedam sent his the death glare.

“how dare he call me shortie!!”

Then he look at the shirt in his hand.

“what should I do?”

..................

“did you just give the address and phone number to a stranger like this?”

Jihoon scolded Haruto once they reached their mension. Haruto took off his shoes and turn to Jihoon.

“in case he need to give me back my shirt”

“but-”

“good night hyung”

Because He doesn't want Jihoon to ask many questions,He bid goodbye to him and entire his room.

“aish this kid but what if Haruto interesting in that kid?”

.....................

Yedam closed his room's door as He throw Haruto's shirt on his bed. He looked at it as He still angry at Haruto for calling shortie.

“how dare he call me like that?I'm not even short!just He is too tall”

Yedam sat on his bed. He turn to his bag .

“wait...where is my Id card???where did I put it?”

Yedam search everywhere but he couldn't find it. After a few minutes,his brain remind him about it.

“what if I dropped it at the club?you will be dead BANG YEDAM”

Yedam hurry took his phone and call Hyunsuk but the older didn't answer his phone and Asahi too. He sight.

“i will find it tomorrow!hope it's still there”

..................

Haruto's room

Haruto sit on his expensive chair as He look at the students ID card in his hand while smirking.

“Bang Yedam?that shortie name is Yedam? beautiful human with pretty name”

Haruto smile again. Haruto secretly took the ID card from Yedam's pocket without him notice.

“see you soon, shortie”

Then his room door begin opened by Jihoon. Haruto put the ID card into his desk as He turn to Jihoon.

“not sleeping yet?”

“i don't want to”

Haruto answer and drinks his coca.

“so,what do you want to do?go to work or just stay home?”

“i was thinking that i will stay at home but after for awhile i want to do something funny first”

Jihoon smirked at Haruto as He knows what Haruto means. He put his hand in his pocket and took out a small paper and handed it to Haruto.

“his address”

Haruto took it from Jihoon.

“thanks hyung”

“and by the way,i just found out that he also the onwer of a famous university in this city too”

“really?”

Haruto sounds supr surprised while inside he is laughing at the new.

“don't pretand to be surprised and yes”

“name of the university?”

“Volim university”

“Volim university huh?”

Haruto then smiled at himself because He really prepare the game so well just to play with his enemy.

......................

Tomorrow/morning/at Volim University

“really Yedam?why didn't I know about this?”

Hyunsuk's face turn to shocked after Yedam told him the wholes things last night. Yedam rolled his eyes at Hyunsuk.

“how can i tell you when you were so fxxking drunk?”

Hyunsuk let out his embarrassed laughed as Yedam mentioned it.

“then what will you do?”

Asahi asked Yedam but his hand still playing his phone. Yedam sight.

“nothing more than clean it for him and hand it to him”

“do you know his name?”

Yedam Shaked his head. Then the bell rang to tell all students that it's time for class.

..........................

“so,this is his university?”

Haruto looked up to see the name of university before smirk.

“yes”

“not bad”

Junkyu coming to them while rolling his eyes.

“ugh,why did you want to come here?i hate this place so much”

Jihoon glared at Junkyu.

“just wanna visit a brat”

Haruto replied. Yoshi then walks towards them.

“shall we go now?”

They all nodded their head at Yoshi. All eyes are on them because they're famous but student in here don't know Haruto since the youngest left to Japan long time ago. Their attention are on them mostly Haruto because of his visual.

Knock Knock

“come in”

Byunjin said as his hand busying sign on some papers. the door opened as the long legs walk in.

“He-”

Byunjin words got cut after He saw a man who is standing in front of him while smiling at him.

“hello uncle! remember me?”

“WATANABE HARUTO?!??!?!”

CONTINUE CHAPTER 3