23

Haruto and Yedam are sitting under the Sakura's tree

Haruto and Yedam are sitting under the Sakura's tree. Haruto has prepare a cute panic for Yedam and his baby. After they done eating,Haruto lays on the ground and put his head on Yedam's lap while his ear against Yedam's tummy which has a small bump. Yedam pats Haruto's head slowly as the Japanese smiled with happiness. After his parents died,Haruto never feel happy anymore. All he has is to get revenge from Byunjin but after he knows Yedam, everything changed. Yedam made him knows how to smiled again,feel happiness,feels joy,have a happy family. He changed Haruto's stone heart into a soft heart. He taught Haruto knows how what love mean,know about fear. He really thankful to the god for sent Yedam to him. Haruto got and hold Yedam's hands tight.

damie... promise me that you will be here with me forever no matters what!”

Yedam smiled cutely as he cup Haruto's face before pecked on his lips. Haruto smiled.

“you're now my husband and i have your kid!how can i leave you?even i want to leave you but i still want my kid to has daddy too”

Hearing Yedam said that,Haruto pouts. He probably knows that Yedam is teasing him but he is sulking that made Yedam giggled.

“i was just teasing you baby!i love you so much!how can i leave you?hmm?stop sulking!does mafia sulking like this?”

The word “MAFIA” got all Haruto's attention. How did Yedam know he is a Mafia?Haruto blinks his eyes just to proceed.

d-damie...h-how can you know i-i'm a Mafia?”

Yedam smiled as he looks at Haruto. He reached for Haruto's hands and rubbing them tight.

“not only this but i also know that you're a lonely kid! your parents died because of that Byunjin man...i know it for a long time! just too see how you dress,how you talk..and about your past,i accidentally heard you talk with Jihoon hyung!Haruto,i promise that i will be the one who bring happiness to you!”

Haruto's tears pouring down as he heard Yedam's comfort word. He hugged Yedam but not really hard because he doesn't want his kid hurt. this is the first time that Mafia name Haruto's tears dropped down and touched the earth after his parents left the world.

“baby!thank you so much!thank you for came into my life! you're the one who can make my world become brighter than it used to!I promise that i will make our family become the most happiness family ever!the family that everyone get jealous!I love you so much”

Yedam rubbed Haruto's back as he is also crying because of joy. Haruto also the one who bring candle into a dark room just to get him out from sadness,stress and lonely. Haruto broke the hug before bet down and put his ear against Yedam's tummy.

“hello my baby!i don't know that you will be born as boy or girl!no matter you will always be daddy's favorite!daddy promise that daddy will care of mama and you as much as daddy can!come out soon my baby!daddy and mama are waiting you”