41

Jeongin and Seungmin stay next to the kid after the doctor left

Jeongin and Seungmin stay next to the kid after the doctor left. Seungmin holds his hand even he doesn't know this kid before but he feels like he really loves him.
Jeongin looks at Seungmin who looks at the kid with his lovely eyes. He never see this side of Seungmin before.

«emm...where am i?»

A pair of beautiful eyes started to open while a cute voice began to heard. Seungmin hurry help the kid to sit up before he give kid the water.

«hello you little kid!»

Jeongin smiled at Naruto. The kid just stare blankly at him. Seungmin and Jeongin look at each other.

«where am i?and who are you?»

Naruto blinks his eyes.

«my name is Kim Seungmin and He is Yang Jeongin and what's about you?»

Again,kid just stare at him without saying anything that worry Seungmin and Jeongin alots.

«m-my name?who don't know my name?how come you have name and i don't?»

These questions made Seungmin and Jeongin look at him surprised. What's wrong with the kid?or he lost his memories?that can be too...

«ahhh....i'm sorry,your name is Naruto»

«Watanabe Naruto»

Seungmin said and Jeongin added.

«me?my name is Naruto?»

Naruto points at himself and Seungmin nodded.

«weird...why my name sounds like that?»

«maybe because your daddy name is Haruto?or Sasuke?»

Jeongin said as he giggles. He just said what's in his mind but he doesn't know that he just said the kid's dad name without knowing about it.

«ohh?my dad?then? you're not my dad?»

At this point, Seungmin and Jeongin don't know what to reply Naruto.

«we're your hyung!you little kid»

«ohhh!!!and where are mama and daddy?»

«i will tell you when they're coming!okay?now,rest first because you have fever»

Naruto didn't say anything but instead he nodded his head as response before lays back down on the bed. After seeing Naruto is sleeping, Seungmin hurry take Jeongin outside the house.

«Hyung!!!what are we gonna do?we don't even know this kid and now,he begin to ask for his parents »

Seungmin nodded his head at Jeongin as He is thinking about it. He is thinking about the solution.

«you're right! We only know his name and it's Watanabe Naruto!»

«hyung,i'm sure that Naruto is losing his memories!!!he looks just like a one or two years old child...and he was drowning into the deep river»

«i know right? but let's just take care of him first! We don't know the reason behind the story,why did Naruto drown and where are his parents but the only thing,we need to keeps him wearing that necklace because it might related to his parents »

Jeongin nodded his head at Seungmin's suggestions.

Today is the day which Haruto leave the hospital. Yedam pushed Haruto's wheelchair because the doctor told him that Haruto can't walk yet. Haruto and Yedam went to Naruto's grave. Yedam help Haruto to get on the wheelchair and pushed it to the grave.

«i miss you, nephew »

Hyunsuk said as he put the flower in front of Naruto's grave. Haruto pushed the wheelchair by himself by using his both hands. He put the flower in front of his son's grave. He smiled even it hides his pain.

«Naruto,daddy so sorry for what happened to you!you were just a kid but you gone through all these things because of daddy...you will be my hero, Watanabe Naruto...if we have an other life,daddy wants to meet you again and promise to take care of you»

Haruto said and he reached for Yedam's hand to hold it.
Yedam smiled at the name of the grave even it's the saddest day in his life.

«hello my baby! Mama hopes you will have a good time in heaven...mama and daddy miss you alots... please be happy for mama and daddy»

Yedam said. Everyone almost burst into tears but they managed to holds it. It's already evening and they decide to go home.

«i'm sorry»

«hmm?»

Yedam who was preparing the bed,look at Haruto who suddenly say sorry out of nowhere.

«i'm sorry for can't protect our child»

Hearing this,Yedam knows that Haruto is blaming himself again. He walked towards Haruto before pulled him into a big hug. Haruto hug Yedam's small waist as he smell.cheery blossom coming from Yedam's body.

«stop blaming yourself,Naruto always forgive his daddy!he won't be happy if he knows that you're upset because of what happened...»

Yedam pats Haruto's head slowly. It's hard for him and Haruto to except what just happened but it's already happened and they can't move back the time...

CONTINUE CHAPTER 41
Sorry if i made any mistake<33 and hello guys,i will post my new story intro later with Chapter 1. By the way,this story gonna end soon<3333