11

“Yahhh!!!!!Do you know?it looks like  you're kidnapping me!”

Yedam keeps shouting as Haruto just ignored him and goes inside the house but he didn't forget to tag Yedam along.

“let go off my hand!”

Yedam tried to take his hand back but Haruto is so strong. He glare at Yedam.

“will you shut up?it's not that i'm gonna eat you”

“if you want me to shut up then take me back to my house!”

Haruto chuckle before he turn to Yedam.

“you want?that won't happen!”

They keeps argument without knowing that Yoshi,Junkyu and Jihoon are watching them like they're watching tom and Jerry.

“you want pop corn?”

Yoshi asked. Junkyu looks at Yoshi with his disgusting face.

“then i will make it happens!”

Yedam said and turn back was about to leave but Haruto didn't let him go easily. He grabbed Yedam's hand before pick Yedam but bridal style and take him to his room.

“YAHHHHH!!!!PUT ME DOWN”

“that naughty kid is so loud”

Jihoon said as he cover his ears. Yoshi and Junkyu just giggled at what Haruto did.

                              •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

Haruto using his leg to opened the door before put dropped Yedam on the bed that made the shorter man rubbing his butt because it hurts.

“yah!you want to kill me or what?ouch!my butt”

Yedam glared at Haruto. The Japanese just rolled his eyes.

“why did you bring me here?i want to go to my house!why suddenly you act like that? don't tell me that you-you're that dangerous kidnapper that kidnapped those all girls and take their virgin before sell them to other men!!!OMG!!! let me go!i still want to enjoy my life”

Haruto has enough. He rolled his eyes before closed Yedam's mouth by his own hands.

“shut up!i'm not that pervert person!i brought you here just to protect you!”

Hearing this made Yedam's heart beating so fast. So,he brought him here because he wants to protect him?but why would he do that even him and Haruto are nothing?

“to protect me?but why?i'm perfectly fine”

Haruto got up front the bed.

“i don't know how to explain you yet but i will soon”

Then Haruto was about to leave,Yedam called his name again.

“hey! what's about my school then?"

“i will prepare it all for you"

Haruto closed the door as Yedam's brain still processing at what he just heard from Haruto'a lips.

“anything bad will happen to me?”

                               •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

“care to explain what we just see,Haruto?”

Haruto walked downstairs as his eyes met Jihoon. He sat down first before take the tea on the table before drink it.

“i think you already knew about this"

“what?you didn't tell us yet so,how can we suppose to know about that?”

Yoshi said. Jihoon and Junkyu nodded his head along. Haruto sight.

“i just want to protect him from Byunjin"

Then Haruto started to explain them one by one. Anger build in Junkyu's body. He really wants to take the gun and shoot right on Byunjin's head.

“that bitch really wanna die huh?”

Haruto turn to Junkyu before his cold gaze turn into giggled.

“don't worry hyung!i already know what i will deal with Byunjin and his son”

“just tell us if you need any help”

                              •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

At the evening,Yedam got bored and walked downstairs then he met Jihoon who is reading his magazine as usual.

“ohh..hello Yedam"

Yedam is hiatus to say hello back since he doesn't know him yet. He just waved his hand at Jihoon while smiling in panicked.

“don't be shy!i'm Park Jihoon, Haruto's cousin!”

“i'm Bang Yedam”

“we already knew since Haruto always mention about you!”

Mention about him?this made Yedam feels straight at Haruto.

“by the way,I'm Kanemoto Yoshinori and this is Kim Junkyu”

The koala looking man waving his hand like crazy at Yedam when Yedam waved back. Jihoon told Yedam to join them since Haruto is out to do his works. Not long,Yedam gets comfort with them.

CONTINUE CHAPTER 12