22

“Haruto

  “Haruto...”

Jihoon walk into Haruto's room as the younger is preparing himself to visit Yedam at hospital. Haruto turn to Jihoon with smile.

“do i look good hyung?”

“you are and always”

Haruto chuckle.

“thank you hyung”

“by the way,Haruto...”

Haruto just looked at his hyung while waiting him to say his words.

“Yoshi already gave Sunjin's dead body to Byunjin  since Yoshi doesn't want to make a funeral for a person like him”

Haruto just let out his «oh» as he heard what Jihoon said. Then his idea popped up again.

“Jihoon hyung... let's visit Sunjin's funeral before we go to visit my baby”

After Haruto said,he walk out of the room,left Jihoon who is still processing at what Haruto just said.

“what is he doing now?”

Haruto and Jihoon got out of the car once they're in front of a big house that full of crying sound. Jihoon immediately closed his ears as he feels annoying while Haruto just smiling with joy. He walked into the house while everyone keeps staring at him. Byunjin saw Haruto,his anger boiled in his body. He walks towards Haruto and grabbed his necktie.

”what the fxxk are you doing here?you killed my son and now,how dare you come to his funeral?”

Haruto removed the old man's hand from his neck before walked towards Sunjin's coffin and put the red rose on it. People at there are whispering because Haruto using red rose instead of white rose.

“while, i just want to say goodbye to him for the last time as his KILLER”

Haruto smirked and walk aways but then Byunjin say something that stopped him.

“you'll regret it soon!”

Haruto turn back and saw smirking Byunjin. The Japanese man plays cool. He walked towards Byunjin then whisper into his ears.

“really?will i?but don't forget about our next game,uncle”

Haruto smiled then left with Jihoon. Byunjin can't do anything but just grabbed onto his own shirt as he feels more anger and more.

“Yedam ahhhh....are you ok?are you alright?”

Hyunsuk and Asahi ran to Yedam as Jaehyuk and Mashiho are following them. Yedam smiled widen as he saw his friends.