19

“bye bye everyone!!!”

Mashiho waved his hand to others when he is in the backseat with Hyunsuk. Junkyu waving at Mashiho while smiling like an idiot that made Yoshi rolled his eyes.

“bye Mashi!bye guys! don't forget to come again when you have time”

Jaehyuk and other nodded their head before start driving. Yedam follow the car until it gone from his eyesight before he walk back into the house but then he meet Haruto who is looking at him.

“yeah? anything on my face?”

Haruto nodded his head. Yedam touched his face as he question Haruto that is it gone from his face or not. Haruto giggled and kiss Yedam's cheeks that made Yedam glare at him.

“it was your beauty!”

“yahhhh!!!!”

Then Yedam started to chased Haruto as the other run to their share bedroom made the three men looking at them while their jaw dropped.

“ohhh wow!Yedam really changed Haruto a lots!i can't believe that is Haruto,the dangerous Mafia”

“i know and now,close your mouth before a fly,fly into it”

Junkyu said and close Yoshi's mouth as Jihoon shaked his head and goes to kitchen to make food for dinner.

It's been three months since Yedam is living with Haruto. Asahi and Hyunsuk always bring school work and homework for Yedam. The Korea boy really want to go to school but Haruto didn't allow because now,he got the other information that Byunjin and his son are currently in Korea right now! it's not safe for Yedam. He prefer to connect the school and ask can Yedam study online then the school agree once they hear about the situation. Haruto already changed University for Yedam and Asahi with Hyunsuk came along with Yedam.

“yedam baby!are you ok? it's the 5time that you throw up today!do you want to go to see the doctor?”

Haruto help Yedam up after the other clean his mouth. He shaked his head.

“No! Ruto,i might have morning sickness!maybe it will be gone if i get some rest”

“but i'm worrying about you baby! let's see the doctor”

Haruto was about to grabbed his key car but then Yedam stopped him.

“i said i'm okay Ruto!you should go to work because you already late for 30 minutes now”

Haruto shakes his head. He lays Yedam on the bed before he rubbed Yedam's forehead tightly.

“i take off today baby!i want to take care of you!get some rest!i will make food for you”

Yedam wants to say that Haruto doesn't need to take care of him but he can't since Haruto won't listen to him. Yedam nodded and close his eyes to get some rest. Haruto kissed Yedam's forehead then come down.

“how is Yedam now Haruto?”

Jihoon came out of his room as he looks at Haruto.

”he is getting rest now hyung”

”Haruto! don't you suspect?”

“about what hyung?”

Haruto out the spoon down on the table as he face Jihoon who has his hand under his chin.

“Yedam symptoms really similar to someone that is pregnant...”

Hearing this make Haruto choke on his water. He looks at Jihoon like he didn't believe him.

“how hyung?yemmie is a boy!how can he get pregnant?”

“that sound impossible but it can be sometime!you should bring Yedam to hospital if you want know more”

Jihoon pats Haruto then walk past him just to go to bathroom. Haruto though about what Jihoon just said.

“really?should I?”

Yedam is alone in the room right now since Haruto told him that he has some works to finish at the company. Yedam's scrolling the phone until he feels like he is gonna puke again.

“what's wrong with me this day?why am i keep vomiting?”

Yedam asking himself and wondering why then suddenly he got a message from an unknown number.

   “w-who is that?Appa?what is he going to do with Appa?”

Yedam started to feels goosebumps as he read the message. He doesn't know the owner but it got him silver.

“what do you want from me?why suddenly this kind of messed show up?”

“i'm gonna make him leave you and then you will know how is the feeling of losing someone!WATANABE HARUTO!”

A man show his creepy smiled and he looks at the message he has sent to Yedam. He turn to Haruto's picture that he stick on the wall before throw the knife on Haruto's picture.

CONTINUE CHAPTER 20

Sorry if i make any mistakes and for the short chapter<3