15

Yedam woke up

  Yedam woke up. he hissed because he feels pain on his leg. He turn right and saw Haruto fall asleep while holding Yedam's hand. Yedam smiled and he slowly stroke Haruto's soft hair.

“Haruto...I don't know who you are!i don't know where you from!we used to be enemy because you keeps following me everywhere. I even kicked you too!that was so funny...we're like Tom and Jerry but now, you're here to protect me! Haruto...you were just a stranger to me but why I feel different around you?”

Yedam continue smiling while stroking Haruto's hair. But all He doesn't know is Haruto already awake and heard everything that Yedam said. The taller smiled to himself. He found himself fall in love with Yedam since the first day. He just realized it. He just realized that Yedam is someone that really important to him. He must protect Yedam all costs. Yedam is like his other life. Seeing Yedam smiled,it makes Haruto happy. Seeing Yedam cry,it hurts Haruto so bad. Yedam was right!He was just a stranger but Haruto followed him without knowing the reason.

“ops...sorry if i wake you up”

Yedam said as Haruto opened his eyes slowly at Yedam. Haruto shakes his head.

“you didn't!by the way,when did you awake?”

Yedam pouts and thinking that made him looks so cute to Haruto.

“cute!”

“what did you say?”

Haruto hurry shake his head after he accidentally called Yedam cute. Yedam just nodded.

“I woke up like 5 minutes ago!I saw you really comfort so,i didn't wake you up”

Yedam smiled as Haruto nodded.

“do you need anything?food or water?I will bring it to you”

“Can I have spaghetti and coca please?”

Haruto nodded his head. When he was about to go out then he turn to see Yedam again.

“you want to go to bathroom?”

Yedam nodded his head.

“do you want me to help you?”

Yedam shaked his head but Haruto still don't want to believe Yedam that he can goes to bathroom himself.

“just go!I'm fine”

“if you say so but be careful and if you want to take shower,you clothes are in my wardrobe”

Haruto pointed at his large wardrobe. Yedam nodded again and Haruto left. Yedam made his way slowly to the wardrobe before he opened it.

“awww...many clothes here...”

Yedam took a pair of shorts and a purple hoodie. He was about to close it but something got him.

“wait... wasn't this the shirt that he wore and i kicked him?”