3

“WATANABE HARUTO?”

    “WATANABE HARUTO?”

   Haruto's lips curve into a smirked as He saw the old man reaction. Byunjin took off his glasses as He walks towards Haruto.

“You still remember me so well huh?uncle?”

“how can you stay alive?”

Haruto giggle before He turn to look at Byunjin in his eyes.

“it was thanks to you for didn't find me at that time and even it likes you give me a chance to improve myself for pay you back”

Haruto sat on the sofa as He smiled at Byunjin. The other turn to him real quick and grabbed his shirt that made Haruto smiled even more.

“don't you wanna try to do or plan something bad towards me or you will end up like your parents”

Haruto removed Byunjin's hand from his shirt and raise his eyesbrow. He chuckled.

“what's can an old man like you do to me?to be honest,i want to send you to heaven but i feel bad so,i want you to enjoy your life on earth for awhile ”

Haruto tapped's Byunjin's shoulder tightly and wishper something in his ears.

“enjoy your life before you can't breath anymore”

Then he left with the others that made Byunjin started to feels afraid of Haruto.

“i must do something to protect myself”

..............................

“you really done a good job Haruto”

Junkyu gave Haruto his  thumb as they walked outside the room. Haruto just smiled at him.

“ohh...Junkyu is in good moode today?”

Yoshi rolled his eyes playfully at Junkyu. Junkyu smirked at Yoshi.

“of course because the things that had happened earlier.imagine it happens everyday!it will cheer my mood up”

They continue walking and suddenly Haruto bump into someone and none other than Yedam. Yedam fall on the ground while Haruto just stand still looks at Yedam who is Patting his butt.

“i'm sorry sir! i didn't notice my wa-YOU?”

Yedam stand up and glare at Haruto.

“yeah shortie!we met again”

Yedam rolled his eyes at Haruto. He was about to leave but Haruto grab his hand.

“why so fast huh? BANG YEDAM?”

This sentence got Yedam's attention. Yedam come and stand in front of Haruto.

“where on earth did you get my name???”

Haruto didn't answer but he took Yedam's ID card out from his pocket and show it at Yedam. Yedam shocked as He see his ID card.

“it's because of your ID card, pretty man"

“give it back to me!!!”

Yedam tries to take it back but Haruto hold it up to the air even Yedam tiptoe to get it,He still can't.

“let me ask you one more time! Will you give it to me or not?”

Haruto Shaked his head and smiled playfully at Yedam. The fox man ghost his eyes to calm himself down.

“don't say i didn't warn you"

Then Yedam turn around and kick Haruto right on his stomach that made Haruto fall on the ground.

“HARUTO!!!!!!”

Yoshi, Jihoon and Junkyu shocked at what just happened. They ran to help Haruto. Yedam took this opportunity,He take his ID card from the ground before run aways.

“ABOUT YOUR SHIRT!!!I WILL DELIVERY IT FOR YOU SOON! YOU STUPID MAN”

Yedam stick out his tongue at Haruto and run aways. Haruto got up and follows where Yedam goes by his eyes.

“wow...such a brave kid!i never see thing like this before”

Jihoon still shocked at what just happened while Junkyu giggled.

“yeah!i feel like i like that kid already”

“me too”

Yoshi and Junkyu hi five with each other. Meanwhile Haruto just listen and look down on his shirt where Yedam just left the footprint on it. Actually,Haruto will be angry if someone do this to him but accept for Yedam,He feels different. He didn't even angry but his emotional is mix.

“Haruto?You ok?”

Haruto turn to Jihoon.

“I am ok”

.............................

“yeah!!!i finally get my revenge of him for calling me as shortie!”

Yedam smiled at himself as He's holding his ID card.

“but how can he get my ID card?”

He stretch his head. Before his idea come out,Hyunsuk come out of the bathroom while holding his stomach.

“Hyunsuk hyung?are you ok?”

He hurry help to carry Hyunsuk.

“i might eat something wrong today and my stomach is hurting so much”

“hyung! Did you eat spicy food again?how many times do i have to remind you that you have stomachache?let me help you go to hospital”

Hyunsuk didn't reply but nodded his head since his stomach is hurting so bad. Yedam went to ask permission from principal and they went to hospital together without forgetting to text Asahi.

.........................

AT HOSPITAL

“so,Mrr Choi!you really have the worse stomachache!please don't eat spicy food next time”

A rabbit looking man who knows as doctor told Hyunsuk as the blue hair man pouts because he really like spicy food.

“okay doctor, i won't eat it next time”

Then Yedam come in with water in his hand. He sat down next to Hyunsuk's bed. The doctor just stare at Yedam's beauty.

“see?i told you already!thanks you so much doctor”

The doctor just nodded his head.

“it's ok and just call me Doyoung,no need to be call as doctor! What are you guys name?”

“Yedam”

“Hyunsuk”

“i see! See you later Yedam, Hyunsuk!i have to take care of other patients”

Doyoung smiled and left. Hyunsuk turn to Yedam.

“I feel like he got lose in you"

“because i'm pretty and I know”

Yedam joking flips his hair.

................................

IN HARUTO'S ROOM

Haruto keeps looking at the shirt that he wore in the afternoon mostly where Yedam kicked him. He suddenly smiled.

“no one do this to me!you was the first one who did it!you really brave huh shortie?then let's see how brave are you?”

CONTINUE CHAPTER 4