13

IN THE MORNING

                               IN THE MORNING

The sun has risen,the birds started to sing and in this room we see  two people are sleeping so peacefully while hugging each others. Yedam's head is on Haruto's chest while his hands are hugging Haruto's waist. Haruto's arms wrapped around Yedam's small body when his chin on Yedam's head. A moment later, Yedam moved a bit and his eyes began to opened slowly.

“hmm??? it's morning already?”

Yedam looked outside the window but can't make sure it's morning or not because the window is covering by  curtains. Yedam looked at himself hugging Haruto and Haruto is hugging him too.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!”

Yedam accidentally kicked Haruto off the bed. Haruto yelled in pain. He rubbing his waist and turn to Yedam.

“what's your problem huh?you promise that you won't kick me!”

“but you crossed the line! didn't i warn you?”

Haruto looked down on the bed and saw the pillow Yedam put in the middle last night is on the floor. A smirked suddenly grew on his face he remembered he woke up before Yedam but he didn't move since he really enjoy Yedam hugging him.

“but you like to hug me huh?”

Haruto made Yedam blushed again. Yedam couldn't raised Haruto. He threw the pillow at Haruto.

“i'm gonna kill you soon"

They throw the pillow to each others without knowing that Jihoon, Yoshi and Junkyu are peeking at their door.

“is that really Watanabe Haruto?the dangerous mafia?i don't want to believe my eyes”

Yoshi said while his mouth wide opened. Haruto is laughing so hard that he never begin like this before. Jihoon rubbed his chin and turn to his friends.

“do you guys think like me?”

“think what?”

“i think Haruto is falling in love with Yedam already”

Junkyu and Yoshi looked at each other before nodded their head towards Jihoon.

“I agree”

                     AT HARUTO'S COMPANY

Many papers fall on the floor because of WATANABE HARUTO . Haruto turn to all his works as he wearing his straight face.

“if you tell me the true,i won't do anything to do"

all his employees just looked down. Someone was stealing Haruto's important files. He knows very well that the thief is one of his employees because in his office allow only his employees.

“you won't tell me right?”

Haruto took out his hand and show to Zoon. Zoon knows what he wants. He put the gun on Haruto's hand. Haruto put the bullet in his gun,triggers the gun before he pointed it to the employees.