33

“where is my nephew???”

Hyunsuk ran into Yedam's room as he is searching for his lovely niece. Yedam silently laughing at Hyunsuk 's behavior before showing him his baby to Hyunsuk.

“your nephew is here, Hyunsuk hyung ”

“awwww...you little boy,so cute”

Hyunsuk hold Naruto with his gentle hands while Haruto helps Yedam to eats his breakfast. A few minutes later,Jihoon came inside the room while his hands holding lots of plastic bags of fruit.

“baby!!!!!!”

Jihoon whine at Hyunsuk but the blue hair boy seems not to interested because he is too busy playing with his niece. Jihoon sight and put the plastic bags on the table before come to sit in front of Hyunsuk and does his baby face.

“someone is getting jealous ”

Yedam whisper in Haruto's ears as he giggles. Haruto chuckled before he went to Hyunsuk and took his son.

“i think you should babysit your baby now, Hyunsuk because he is getting jealous over a baby now ”

Hearing Haruto said that made Hyunsuk turn to Jihoon who's been watching him the whole time. Hyunsuk pinch Jihoon's cheeks but Jihoon pushed Hyunsuk 's hand aways.

wea???don't tell me you're jealous even just a baby?”

“can't help but you put all attention on Naruto instead of your husband ”

Then Jihoon pouts cutely at Hyunsuk. The blue hair boy just shake his head.

“OMG,Jihoon!i just happy to see my nephew but it doesn't mean i didn't give you my attention!!!”

“but still!”

Jihoon keeps pouting at Hyunsuk while Haruto and Yedam are trying their best not to laugh at Jihoon.

+1 week later

Haruto took out the suitcase from the back car as Yedam's holding their son. Haruto happily hold Yedam's hand and his other hand hold the suitcase as they walk into the house.

“Asahi? Jaehyuk hyung?when did you guys arrive?”

Yedam asked as Asahi take Naruto from Yedam just to help Yedam.

“we just arrived before you guys came like 3 minutes”

Yedam nodded his head after Jaehyuk respond. They turn to Asahi who seems so in love with Naruto.

“why are you guys here?”

“i came to help Haruto to decore Naruto's room since he told me last week”

“ohhhh!!!!!!okay!!”

Then They all heard Haruto shout Jaehyuk 's name.

“Jaehyuk!!!can you please help me to take the bed to the room?”

“okay coming ”

Then Jaehyuk left. Yedam turn to Asahi.

“Asahi!can i ask you something?”

“hmmm?what is it?”

Asahi stopped smiling and look at Yedam.

“is there anything between you and Jaehyuk hyung?”

after Yedam asked,Asahi just stared at him like a status before he burst out into laughing.

“haha... that's not funny Yedam! there's nothing between us”

“are you sure?but i can see how sweet Jaehyuk hyung is everytime he looks at you”

Asahi pause after he heard that. Asahi himself also can't read what 's on Jaehyuk 's mind too.

“ believe me Yedam, there's nothing between us”

“if you say so...”

After Yedam finished,Haruto and Jaehyuk walked into the house while their hands are holding the things. Yedam gave a smiled to his husband before they went upstairs.

+Jaehyuk and Haruto

“so,Haruto?is that mysterious number still sending you the weird message?”

Jaehyuk asked as he rolled up his shirt.

“no,since Yedam was at hospital that number seems not to give me any weird message but i'm sure,this will be continue and the message will pop up everytime...”

“you mean that the person is watching your move?”

Haruto didn't respond but he nodded his head.

“if it happens, don't forget to tell us”

Again,Haruto nodded his head to Jaehyuk as his responses.

CONDITION CHAPTER 34

Sorry if i made any mistake and i want to update it since last night but the internet wasn't by my side so,i just can update it now<3