43

«No!we're not wrong! you're our son! Watanabe Naruto!!!»

Haruto goes closer to Naruto but the kid seems not to believe him at all. He steps back that make Yedam can't hold his tears.

«sir,for the last time,i think you might confused me with your son »

«Look!son,we're not confusing!!!you wore that necklace the same as our Naruto 15years ago! We lost him because of an accident...we tried to find him but we failed and now,we found him and he is YOU»

Yedam goes closer to Naruto. He seems to lost into Yedam's eyes that make him didn't move at all. Suddenly a voice appears behind them.

«NARUTO!!!!»

«Seungmin hyung!!!!»

Naruto ran back to Seungmin as they all look curious who is Seungmin.

«uhhh...who are you guys?»

Seungmin asking without any clue. Haruto smiled at Seungmin once before he introduced himself and his wife.

«hello dear,my name is Watanabe Haruto and this is my wife,Bang Yedam! We are Naruto's parents»

Seungmin's eyes widen as he heard what they just told him but he still can't believe them yet. What if they want to hurt Naruto?

«Really?then i should asking you guys some information to make sure you're his parents even you have the same surname as him»

«sure!we glad to take your test»

Haruto smiled and Seungmin again.

«So,you were telling me that you're his parents?»

Haruto nodded and Seungmin nodded along.

«then tell me how did you lost Naruto?»

Haruto sigh as he remembers how the accident happened. He look into Seungmin's dark brown eyes.

«well,there was an accident 15years ago when Naruto was 1year old. My enemy kidnapped him and he used him to kill me but unlucky,Naruto got all those instead of me! My enemy threw Naruto into the deep river. We couldn't find him and the police made the last decision that Naruto is died»

After listen to what Haruto said, Seungmin turn to Naruto with a big smiled on his face that made Naruto confused.

«why are you smiling like that hyung?»

Seungmin put his both hands on Naruto's shoulder before dragged him to stand in front of Yedam and Haruto.

«listen to hyung Naruto! You were asking hyung about your daddy and mama right?»

Naruto nodded.

«great!now,you found them! 15years ago, Jeongin hyung found you near the river because you drown. After you woke up,you didn't remember anything even your own name but thanks to the necklace,me and Jeongin decided to name you, Watanabe Naruto based on your necklace and we think it will be easy for you to find your parents! Now,go to give them a warm hug, Naruto»