8

Yedam woke up and did his morning routine

   Yedam woke up and did his morning routine. After he done,he walked downstairs and saw Haruto still sleeping on the sofa so peaceful. Luckily today is Saturday which mean he doesn't have class. Yedam walked towards Haruto and shakes his body tightly.

“Haruto?wake up!!! it's 8am already”

Haruto rubbed his eyes as he tries to make his eyesight better. The first thing he saw was Yedam bet down next to the sofa. Haruto couldn't take his eyes off Yedam, even it's in the morning but Yedam is really pretty.

“earth to Haruto!did you hear me?”

Haruto blinks his eyes as Yedam waved his hand in front of the Japanese man face. Haruto didn't say anything but instead he got up from the sofa that made Yedam look up at him.

“i will leave soon!thank you for let me stay at your place”

“it was because you help me too”

Then Haruto turn to Yedam. Haruto keeps walking closer and closer to Yedam until the Korea man back against the wall. Haruto used his two strong arms to blocked Yedam.

“what if i didn't help you but i want to stay at your place?will you let me? shortie?”

Yedam blushed at Haruto's action that made Haruto smiled a bit but he didn't let Yedam see it.

“yahhh!how many times do i have to tell you that i'm not your shortie!”

“don't change the topic!answer me or i will....”

Haruto look down at Yedam's pink lips as he smirk. Yedam knew what Haruto mean so,he stepped on Haruto's leg that made the taller whine in pain before got off Haruto's grips.

“you-”

Haruto look at Yedam who is stick out his tongue at him before he ran aways. Haruto smiled without himself knowing.

“do i like him?”

                               •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

“mind to tell me where did you go last night?”

Jihoon sitting on the bed, looking at smiling Haruto who is just walking into the mension. Haruto rolled his eyes before he take a seat next to Jihoon.

“do i have to tell you?”

“at least i'm your brother too”

Haruto smiled again before he remembers what happened last night. He remembers how sweet Yedam towards him.

“i was at Yedam's house”

“what?how?did you just said you were at that naughty kid's house?”

Haruto didn't say but he nodded his head instead. Jihoon jaw dropped as he didn't want to believe what just happened. Haruto put down the coffee cup in his hand on the table before he explains Jihoon the whole things.