30

Yedam is helping Haruto to dress up because they will go to Yoshi's party tonight

Yedam is helping Haruto to dress up because they will go to Yoshi's party tonight. Haruto kiss Yedam's cheeks once he done. Yedam smiled at how good look Haruto is while clapping his hands in tiny.

awww...my husband is so handsome tonight”

“it's because my wife is good at dressing up her husband too”

Yedam hugged Haruto's waist. He look up at Haruto while pouting. Haruto can't ignore how cute Yedam is looking. He kiss Yedam's lips.

“shall we go now baby?”

Haruto asked and Yedam nodded. Haruto pick Yedam up to their car before drive to Yoshi's place.

Haruto and Yedam walked into the house as many people already there. Haruto ignore them and grabbed Yedam's hand before they went to find Yoshi and others.

“oh Haruto,Yedamie... finally you guys are here”

Yoshi came out of the room as he saw them. He immediately took them into the room that has only their friends. Jungwhan hurry make a comfortable place for Yedam since he is pregnant.

“thank you Jungwhan”

Jungwhan smiled at Yedam. Haruto didn't sit down but he still hold Yedam's hand. He scare that Yedam might get hurt by accident.

“oh,i forgot to tell you! This is Doyoung...my friend”

Jaehyuk introduce Doyoung to the others as Doyoung bowed his head. Yedam can recognize Doyoung because he has met him before when he take Hyunsuk to the hospital.

“ahh... doctor Kim!”

Yedam said as he smiled. Doyoung looked at Yedam then show his bright smile at him. This made Haruto doesn't like it but ke keeps silent because he doesn't want Yedam to feels bad.

“Yedam right?i still remember you”

Doyoung said while smiling but then his smile faded as he saw Yedam's hand and Haruto's hand holding on to each other.

“i do remember you too Doctor Kim! And this is Haruto,my husband...”

Yedam introduce Haruto to Doyoung while smiling widely that made Haruto smirked at Doyoung secretly. Doyoung nodded his head while faking his smiled.

“oh! doctor Kim?”

Doyoung turn to who just arrived and saw that was Hyunsuk who come with Jihoon,his husband.

“hello Hyunsuk”

Jihoon stared at Doyoung secretly as he doesn't like the way he smiled at Hyunsuk or you can say,Jihoon is jealous right now. They continue chitchat until the party is starting.