9

“Haruto?what are you doing here?”

Yedam look at Haruto like he doesn't want to believe what he just saw in front of him. Haruto is looking at Yedam without saying any single word but his eyes are probably looking into Yedam's eyes right now that made the shorter man gulps in fear without any reason.

“who is he?”

Haruto still looking at him straight while Yedam blinks his eyes multiple time.

“what you mean who?who are you talking about?”

“don't pretand that you didn't get what i mean BANG YEDAM

Right now,Yedam wish that he has a superpower and make himself disappear in front of Haruto but it's impossible.

“you mean Jaehyuk hyung?”

“who is Jaehyuk?”

Yedam looks at Haruto as he curious why suddenly Haruto act like he is Yedam's husband even they were just stranger. that sound weire to Yedam. The shorter man pushed Haruto aways from him a little bit before he frown.

“why do you keep asking me the question?what do you want Haruto?”

Haruto who has both his hands in his pocket, looking at Yedam when he is wearing his strange face.

“no answer with this question but you have to answer my question”

“if you don't have answer for my question that why would i answer you question?”

Yedam was about to walk into his house but Haruto grabbed his hand again that made Yedam face him.

“will you answer me or not?”

“No!now let me go!i want to go to my house-”

Haruto didn't let Yedam finished his sentence. He grabbed Yedam's neck and kissed his lips. Yedam's heart started to beating so fast as he couldn't believe what just happened.

“you-what are you doing?????that was my first kiss!ahhh!!!you took it from me”

Yedam blushed at what just happened. He can't face Haruto anymore so,he run into his house not letting Haruto catch him this time. Haruto just smiling while touching his lips.

“what am i doing?why did i kiss him?but no lie,his lips are so soft and sweet”

                              •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

“NO!!!!!!MY FIRST KISS!!!!HARUTO!!!!!”

Yedam run strange to his bed as he flopped down and hit his bed as he feels shy. He got up and touched his lips while his brain still processing.

“why did he do that to me?but...his lips are so soft!!!”

Yedam immediately take his phone before texting his friend.