39

Sam walked into the basement to give food to the young boy and suddenly his food fall down on the ground as he saw Naruto is lying on the ground while crying

Sam walked into the basement to give food to the young boy and suddenly his food fall down on the ground as he saw Naruto is lying on the ground while crying. He hurry run to the young boy before picked him up and hugged him tight. Naruto's body full of bruises. It looks like he just got beaten.

«catch him!»

A voice suddenly was heard behind Sam as he's hugging Naruto. That was Alex and his bodyguards. The two men nodded their head before they grabbed Sam's arms that made Naruto fall down.

«Naruto!!!!»

Sam shouted his name as he heard Naruto hissed in pain. Naruto is a one year old kid,how can a man like Alex do like this to him ?

«don't fucking think i don't know what you're fucking doing,SAM BEAN!»

Alex said as he punched Sam in the face. He grabbed Sam's chin so hard just to make Sam face him.

«you're delivering my information to Watanabe Haruto huh?how come you are so brave?you want to end up like your family?»

Sam spit down his Saliva on Alex's face. The man closed his eyes as he wiped saliva from his face then he punched Sam on the stomach that made Sam hissed in pain.

«don't hurt uncle Sam!!!»

Naruto shouted as he run toward Alex before hit Alex's legs by using his small hands. Alex chuckled before he pushed Naruto on the ground.

«NARUTO!!!!!»

Sam shouted then he turn to Alex.

«Are you a human?how can you do such a horrible thing to a kid? he is just a kid!!!!»

Alex giggles then turn to Sam.

«well, the word “Just a kid" will work on me if he wasn't born as Watanabe 's son»

Alex walked closer to Sam before whisper.

«you might forget how can i know all about this thing that can happen...well,you will see the results »

Alex smirk and left Sam with Naruto alone in the basement.

«Naruto!!!are you okay?uncle sorry!!!»

Sam crewl towards Naruto before picked the poor kid into his arms. He hugged Naruto's weak body before whisper the word sorry to Haruto because he promised to take care of Naruto for him but he can't,he let Alex hurt the poor kid.

«Yedamie...when will you get up? it's been a week already? I miss you,i miss our son,Naruto!I'm worrying about him but don't worry!!!I will try my best to save our son...»

Haruto's rubbing Yedam's hand tightly. He misses Yedam,He misses Naruto. He is worrying about them both.

 He is worrying about them both