34

«Thank you for today Jaehyuk,Asahi»

Haruto said as he waved goodbye to those two because they're preparing to leave now. Jaehyuk just smiled.

«it's not a big thing,Haruto!at least my nephew is happy»

then Jaehyuk rubbed Naruto's cheeks while smiling. Naruto seems like to likes Jaehyuk touch because he giggles. Yedam pats his child.

«i was thinking about throwing a party tomorrow?what do you think»

«that must be great because our friends gonna come to the party»

Haruto nodded his head as he get response from Jaehyuk.

«i think i and Asahi should go home now because it's already getting dark»

«yes and don't forget to text me when you guys home»

Haruto and Yedam waved goodbye to Jaesahi again and Haruto closed the door. He turn to Yedam as he smiled at his child.

«my baby is happy huh?»

He took Naruto from Yedam because Yedam seems like his arms are numb.

«baby,you can go to shower now,i will look after our child »

«okay baby»

Yedam kissed Haruto's cheeks as Haruto smiled widely because make his way to bathroom.

«my baby....grow up as a strong man like daddy and smart like mama,okay?»

even Naruto still a baby but he seems to understand what his dad saying because he keeps looking at Haruto and smile that show his two cute teeth that grew a little.

«daddy will learn something new just to help mama to take care of you»

Haruto's been searching on internet how to babysit a baby since he doesn't want Yedam to he tired. He has learn all things like how to changed the pads for kid,to feed the food and others small things. He begin such a good daddy and husband right now.

«daddy love you so much»

Haruto said as he put his nose against Naruto's mose and some cute giggles were heard from the young baby. Yedam who is peeking the wall just to see the daddy and the baby is smiling as he feels joy, happiness. He didn't except to see this side of Haruto. He is so lucky to have Haruto.

«i'm so lucky to have you both»

but then his thoughts got interrupt when Naruto started to crying. Haruto is panicked as he is finding some toys to comfort Naruto. Yedam giggles at what he is seeing right now.

«OMG!!!!!BABY!!!!STOP CRYING PLEASE!!!!WHAT DO YOU WANT?????»

Haruto said because he's been showing Naruto many kinds of toys but the baby is still crying. He pick Naruto up and pats his butt tightly but Naruto still crying.