10

TOMORROW AT SCHOOL

                       TOMORROW AT SCHOOL

“Sahi,look,who is just losing his first kiss”

Asahi and Hyunsuk whisper to each others as they see Yedam's walking towards them while his face is like he just step on shit. Yedam put his bag down on the table before he turn to his friends who are giggling.

“i know you guys are teasing me!”

“no!we're not!we's just feel bad for you for losing your first kiss”

Hyunsuk's trying to hold his laugh as he mentioned about it same goes to Asahi. Yedam hold his head as he thinks about it.

“ahhhhh.... don't mention about it!I feel so embarrassed”

Hyunsuk stopped laughing while inside he is almost die because of laughed. Asahi clear his throat before he look at Yedam.

“what do you want to do?”

“nothing but not to see him again!”

Yedam rolled his eyes. Again, Hyunsuk and Asahi are giggling.

“I SAID STOP!”

then he picked his bag before chased Hyunsuk and Asahi.

“OMG !!!YOU NAUGHTY KID!WE'RE SORRY”

Hyunsuk and Asahi shouted and the others students are looking at them while laughing because they really like kids who are playing.

                             •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

                   AT HARUTO'S MENSION

KNOCK KNOCK

“Yah!!!Watanabe Haruto!get up! it's 9am already”

Jihoon knocked at the door as Haruto's rubbing his eyes. He yawn before got up from his bed and opened the door.

“finally!after i called your name for 1000th times and you got up?”

Haruto rolled his eyes.

“what do you want hyung?”

“Haruto!you never get up this late!tell me what did you do last night? don't tell me you stayed up late at night just to think about that naughty kid”

Haruto rolled his eyes again before showing Jihoon what inside his room.

“i was doing all my works last night and searching for Byunjin's location!i don't have time for that naughty kid”

“okay!if you say so then! prepared yourself!we need to go somewhere”

Haruto nodded his head before closed his door to prepare himself. For real,Haruto didn't only do his work but his brain keeps repeating the picture that he kissed Yedam last night.