4

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

                                  •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

                      Tomorrow at Haruto's company

The Japanese man is scrolling on his phone while the door silently opened by Jihoon. The man with back jacket sat down on the sofa as He took out his phone.

“you don't go to see your gun factory?”

“i take off today!”

Then Jihoon plays his phone. Haruto didn't say anything much but He keeps scrolling on his phone until He saw something.

"isn't this shortie kid?”

He mumble to himself as He saw Yedam's post on Twitter.

                               (Yedam's post)

“I don't know that person with this so beautiful face available on this earth?”

Haruto then click to check on Yedam's account.

                              (Yedam's account)

                              (Yedam's account)

“the class president?so,he is still a student?he even famous too but no wonder why because he seems so smart”

Jihoon saw that Haruto really focus on his phone He decided to stand behind Haruto and see what is He doing.

“ohh...that kid was the kid that kicked you yesterday?”

Haruto immediately closed his phone and clear this throat.

“hyung!you want me to die soon or what?”

Jihoon giggled as He tapping Haruto's shoulder.

“to be honest,you like him?”

“what?no!I never see him before so, how can I?”

Jihoon sight before He turn to look at Haruto before smack his head. Haruto jaw dropped as He pats his head.

“Hyung!!!! it's hurt”

“that's why I smack your head!you idiot!it calls love at the first sign!”

“nahhh!!!!that kid is so naughty!I'll never like him”

Haruto pretand to look outside the window and Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“If you say so but i'm waiting the day which the famous mafia and CEO name WATANABE HARUTO confess his love and chase the kid that He used to deny his feeling”

After said that Jihoon left leaving Haruto frown his eyebrows.

“What the FXXK did he talk about?”

Haruto then check on Yedam's account again as his idea poped out.

“me?like that naughty kid?tch!never”

He closed his phone but didn't forget to screenshot Yedam's account.

                         •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

                 AT VOLIM UNIVERSITY

It's break time for the first session. Yedam and his friends are eating breakfast while Yedam scrolling his phone.

“Emmmm....guys!did you see the new that the dangerous man started to kidnap kids in this town?”

Hyunsuk wiped his mouth with tissue as He tells the new to his friends. Asahi keeps eating while Yedam looks at him.

“Really hyung?i didn't see this new on TV”

“yes,me either”

This time Asahi join the conversation. Hyunsuk opened his phone and show it to them.

“belive me?”

“why did they do that to kids?the kids don't know about anything”

Yedam look at Asahi.

“they don't know anything but because of money,they can do everything just to get it”

They continue eat their breakfast when someone throw theri shoes on their table that made them got up.

“aishhh!!!!my uniform”

Hyunsuk yell. They turn to others side and saw Sunjin,Byunjin's son is laughing at them.

“Yahhhh!!!!why did you do this?we didn't have anything done with you!”

Asahi yell.

“So,I want to bully 3of you! Mostly you! the class president”

Sunjin point at Yedam but the man didn't say anything. Instead he took Hyunsuk and Asahi's hand to go back to their class but Sunjin didn't let him go easily.

“you think is easy?”

He grabbed Yedam's shoulder and punch the class president that made him fall down.

“HEYYY!!!!YOU'RE TOO MUCH!”

Hyunsuk shout to them. Sunjin tune to Hyunsuk.

“you such a loser”

He punch Hyunsuk and Asahi too. He was about to lays his hand on Yedam again but suddenly a voice him.

“Lay your dirty hand on him again or my gun will shoot your head”

Yedam got shocked as he saw the person in front of him. Same goes to Asahi and Hyunsuk.

“that stupid man?what did he do here?”

CONTINUE CHAPTER 5