37

«HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS HAPPENED!!!!!»

Junkyu got up from his seat as he yelled. Mashiho saw this,He tries to clam Junkyu down before the man can do something stupid.

«it happened in the restaurant!»

Jaehyuk mentioned. Jihoon just stared at Jaehyuk.

«in restaurant?»

«yeah»

Asahi replied while rubbing Hyunsuk 's back because he is crying right now. He is probably worrying about Yedam and neither Naruto because he is just a kid. What if they hurt him?

«why did they kidnapped Naruto? he is just a kid!i can't imagine how they hurt my nephew »

Hyunsuk said. Jihoon immediately hugged his wife and pats his head. Haruto is sitting on the couch has been thinking about the solution.

«yeah,i just get this!why did the person know that we're goings to the restaurant? where did they get the information?»

Haruto go up. Junkyu put his hands on his chin.

«there's must be something wrong with the restaurant owner»

Haruto didn't say anything but his eyes show that the person will regret for playing with him. About others people,he doesn't know but this is Watanabe Haruto,it looks like you have wake the tiger up.

«Junkyu hyung!call Yoshi hyung for me please»

«okay!»

Junkyu immediately do run to take his phone to called Yoshi as Haruto took his glove and wear it.

«why are you wearing gloves?»

Jaehyuk asked without any clue. Haruto smirked.

«to avoid the bloods»

«he-llo....»

«where is the owner?!?!»

Yoshi didn't let the the waiter greet him. He just look at him while his eyebrow is rasing.

«i'm sorry sir,the owner is busy now-»

«i don't care!!!call him out right now!»

«but-»

The waiters immediately shut his mouth after Yoshi point the gun on his face without even looking at him.

«i count from 1 to 3!if you won't call your owner Right now....»

He pause as he turn to the waiter with a smirked on his face.

«i can't promise that i will send you to heaven or hell»

«pl-please w-wait a minute...sir!!»

The waiter hurry run into the room to called out his owner. Jihoon who came with Yoshi just laughed at him.