36

As usual,Haruto and Yedam will go home together after Haruto get off work but today they want to eat outside together

As usual,Haruto and Yedam will go home together after Haruto get off work but today they want to eat outside together. Haruto book a VIP room for his son and wife with Asahi and Jaehyuk. The waiters and waitress bowed to them once they made their way to the room. Naruto keeps giggling as Jaehyuk giving him piggy back.

«Naruto, come and give daddy a hug please »

Haruto pouts as he looks at his son. Naruto got off Jaehyuk laps and went to his dad.

«daddy,can you please buy Naruto the book?»

«hmm?book?»

Haruto looks at Naruto as the cutie has his arms wrapped around his daddy neck.

«story books!i want MaMa to read book for Naruto when Naruto sleep»

Yedam giggles once his dad finished. Naruto really like to listen to his MaMa read the story for him.

«emm...daddy will buy you book if you give daddy a kiss»

Haruto poke his cheeks and Naruto immediately kiss his cheeks. Haruto kissed his cheeks back.

«daddy will buy you many books»

«yayyy!!!!»

Then Naruto got off Haruto's laps and ran to his MaMa.

«MaMa!!!»

He opened his arms wide for his MaMa to pickup him up. Yedam bet down before picked his son and put him on his laps before stroke his soft hair.

«MaMa,Daddy I will have a surprise for you when we go back home»

Yedam and Haruto looked at each other and smiled.

«MaMa and daddy will wait to see it»

Then they took the food for them.

«uncle Sahi should eat lots!here...»

Asahi chuckled before opened his mouth to eat the meat that Naruto give him. Jaehyuk saw that he decided to play along.

«Naruto... what's about uncle?uncle always give Naruto piggy back too...»

Jaehyuk cutely pouts that made Naruto giggles before he took the meat and feed Jaehyuk too.

«cute!»

They continue eating until Naruto wants to go to the bathroom.

«MaMa...i want to go to the bathroom...»

Yedam quickly pick his son and excuse himself to take Naruto to the bathroom.

When Yedam was about the enter the bathroom, suddenly he felt someone was following him. He wants to goes inside the bathroom but it's too late because a gun already point to his head.

«M-MaMa....»

«What do you want???»

Yedam is so scare right now. He hugged Naruto tight as he feels his sweats is flew down. The man behind him giggles.

«give the kid to me!»

«NO!I WON'T GIVE MY SON TO YOU!»

«give me or.....»

«why are Yedam and Naruto taking time so long?»

Haruto said in worry tone. He looks at the door but still no sign of them.

«i will follow them»

Asahi offer himself. After Asahi left,Haruto and Jaehyuk had a small talk.

«did you know the person who is always bothering you?»

«not yet and i think i don't wanna do it anymore because the person didn't do anything! beside I want to take care of Yedam and Naruto more»

Jaehyuk nodded his head but then Asahi ran into the room while his tears scrolling down.

«HARUTO!!!! JAEHYUK!!!!!»

Asahi cries as he fall down. Jaehyuk and Haruto look at each other before Jaehyuk catch Asahi.

«Asahi! what's wrong?»

«Y-yedam...»

Haruto didn't hiatus. He run to the bathroom and saw people around there looking at something.

«YEDAMIE!!!!!!»

Haruto shouts as he saw Yedam is laying in his pool of bloods. He try to find his son but now,he is gone. He bet down before pick Yedam up.

«WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YEDAM?AND WHERE IS NARUTO?????»

«No times for the question yet»

He replied and they hurry take Yedam to the hospital.

«shit!how can this happens?!?!»

Haruto sights as he looks down. Jaehyuk who is been thinking about the thing had happened,sit down next to Haruto.

«that doesn't the matter! The only thing is we need to find Naruto!»

«my son is just a little kid!what do you want????I need to help Naruto!i can't let them hurt my son!he is like other me! I can't let them do anything stupid to him!»

He got up but then he got an other messages.

«WHAT THE FUCK!»

«WHAT THE FUCK!»

Jaehyuk said as he took the phone from Haruto. The Japanese man eyes turn red because of his anger. He punch the wall in front of him that made his hand has light bloods on it.

«if he dare to lays his dirty hands on my son,i will cut off his head and throw it into the sea as sharks food!!»

Jaehyuk turn to Haruto without saying anything because he knows that Haruto is trying to clam himself down.

«he wants to wake my Mafia side up huh?well,i'm happy to show him!!!!»

CONTINUE EPISODE 37
Sorry if i made any mistake<3