SPECIAL PART FOR MASHIKYU

Mashiho walked into Junkyu's house as he calling the older name but he didn't get any response. He check everywhere but he didn't see Junkyu.

“where is he going?he always tell me everytime he goes out”

Mashiho put the his hand under his chin as he is thinking. Something poped into his mind to tell him to check for Junkyu again. Mashiho walked behind Junkyu's house.Mashiho opened the back door slowly and it revealed a small house which has flowers around it. Mashiho curious. Junkyu never tell Mashiho about the house.

“maybe he is at there...”

Then Mashiho walked towards the house. His nose start to smell something that is Crisp that he has to cover his nose immediately. Mashiho opened the door slowly. His eyes got widen as he sees the picture in front of his face.

Junkyu is cleaning the knife in his hand which has bloods on it. Mashiho then turn to the ground a saw a man body laying in pool bloods. He close his mouth by his own hand.

“j-junkyu???”

Junkyu slowly turn to Mashiho. His face cover with the man bloods. Junkyu show his psycho smiled to Mashiho as he is walking towards him. Mashiho was about to escape but the door automatically close by itself. Mashiho turn back and saw Junkyu put his arms to cover Mashiho's body from escape.

“J-junkyu...let me go!!!!”

Tears begin to pouring down on Mashiho's cheeks. The Korean man wiped Mashiho's tears aways as looks into Mashiho's eyes.

“oh babe...please don't cry!you won't go anywhere without me....babe boy....and... don't you think human's bloods smell fresh... don't you like it?”

“Junkyu...why you did this???”

Junkyu lower his head then he came closer to Mashiho's neck as he kissed the shorter's neck. Mashiho closed his eyes to avoid Junkyu's eyes contect because Junkyu in front of him isn't Junkyu that he used to know,the sweetest, funniest Junkyu. Junkyu made his face to Mashiho's face then whisper into his ears.

“because i love you! you're mine, you're belong to me and only me,no one else...”

Then all the things that Mashiho sees right now is all dark because his eyes already closed.

Hey!!!This story isn't end yet but i just want to spoiled my next fanfic which is MASHIKYU fanfic. I think you  already know the role that Junkyu will plays in this fanfic hehe. If you wanna know why Junkyu did all this, let's find out at the next fanfiction😉 <33