6

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈   IN HARUTO'S ROOM

   •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈
   IN HARUTO'S ROOM

  Haruto keeps rolling on his bed because he can't sleep even it's 1am already. He sit up and opened the lamp on the table next to his bed.

“what's wrong with me today?why can't i sleep?why is my brain keeps thinking about that shortie?”

Haruto question himself. He decided to go down to drink water to refresh his mind before came back to his room. He opened his phone and scroll up and down.

“maybe i sould do something with him too”

Haruto smirked grew as he thinks about his plan before goes back to sleep.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

YEDAM'S ROOM

Same goes to Haruto,Yedam couldn't sleep too. He keeps rolling from side to side before he got up and check his phone.

“it's 1am why can't i sleep?”

He question himself. Yedam got up and look outside the window before he remembers about his mothet that had passed aways long time ago.

“mom,you told me to look at the moon everytime i miss you!how have you been?i miss you so much!i'm fine in here mom,you don't have to worry about me!oh and dad already married with his new wife already so,i'm staying alone in here”

Yedam wiped his tears as it rolled down. He used to be sad kid and cry himself to sleep because he didn't feel love anymore since his mom dead because of illness and his dad started to ignoring him and didn't care about him. Yedam is so thankful for having Hyunsuk and Asahi as his friends. Hyunsuk's parents really love Yedam. They even help Yedam with study and same goes to Asahi's parents. They're all good to Yedam.

“life is hard but i must be strong”

He wiped his tears for the last time before goes back to his soft metres.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈
TOMORROW

“young mater?”

Zoon bowed to Haruto as he enter the boy's bedroom. Zoon is Haruto's bodyguards since his parents still alive.

“Zoon,can you help me to do something?”

“just tell me what you want young master”

Haruto took out his phone and show Yedam's picture to Zoon that He save from Twitter.

“His name is Bnag Yedam and I wanna know more about him! Can you help find the details about him for me?”

Zoon take a look at the picture before bowed again.

“sure young mater”

Then Zoon bowed again before left. Jihoon who is just came in, looking at Zoon before turn to Haruto.

“why did you call Zoon so early in the morning?”

Jihoon sat down and asked his questions.

“i want him to do something for me”

“what's it?”

Haruto didn't say anything but he show Yedam's picture to Jihoon.

“i see! you're so wiped”

“maybe i am?”

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈

VOLIM UNIVERSITY

Yedam is standing in front of his class, waiting Asahi and Hyunsuk to come.

“I'm here”

Asahi run towards Yedam. The Korean man tries to find Hyunsuk because He didn't come with Asahi.

“Asahi hyung?where is Hyunsuk hyung?he didn't come today?”

“ohh... Hyunsuk hyung caught fever yesterday because He play soccer under the rain”

Yedam Shaked his head as He heard Asahi said.

“He should think about himself more”

Asahi and Yedam go into their class because it almost time for their class.Times flies so fast. Now, it's time for them to go home.

“Bye Yedam!i'm sorry for can't walk you home today because i have to go home first”

“it's ok Asahi hyung!!”

Asahi and Yedam waved bye to each other before left to their own house. On the way back home,Yedam feels like someone is following him but when he turn around there is no one.

“i might just tired”

But then he turn back,a man wearing black mask is standing in front of him while pointing the knife in front of Yedam.

“i'm the thief!now,give me all your money or i will kill you”

Yedam step back as He Shaked his hand in fear.

“pl-please let me go!i don't have any money with me!”

“DON'T LIE”

Then the thief grabbed Yedam's necktie before pulled the knife closer to Yedam's neck.

“Give me or not?”

“LET HIM HO NOW!”

The voice was heard in front of them that made Yedam shocked but also feels received at the same time.

“he came and save me again”

CONTINUE CHAPTER 7