29

Haruto picked Yedam up from the car once they reached home

Haruto picked Yedam up from the car once they reached home. Yedam surprised at Haruto because of his sudden action but he didn't complain because he knows that Haruto is probably jealous right now. He carry Yedam to their bed room before put the other gentle on the bed and he hover over Yedam. Yedam gulps as he saw that Haruto looks at him straight into his eyes.

“you know?i hate when people complain about you!i know you're pretty, gorgeous,smart, talented, outstanding student, friendly but they should have know that you're mine!i don't like how they look at you!i don't like how they smiled at you...”

Yedam cups Haruto's cheeks as he kiss Haruto. He needs to clam Haruto down or he won't leave this room the wholes day.

“calm down baby! just let them complain me but you know one thing?you already owned me!no one else but you”

Haruto smiled once he heard that He already owned the person who is under him right now. He loves the way Yedam kiss him while saying he is only for Haruto.

“do you know that i like when you say that you mine?”

Yedam blushing but he manages to looks at Haruto.

“that's why i like to say I'm your”

“but i like you say it when you do that thing with you under me...”

Haruto whisper to Yedam's ears as he smirks. Yedam feel his cheeks burnt and so hot as he heard it. He looks at Haruto but the others already connected their lips together. Yedam was about to say something when they broke the kiss but Haruto cut him.

“don't worry!i will be gentle not to attack our son”

Haruto smiled as he move closer to Yedam's lips again before he kiss the kissable lips. The rest of the thing starts happened between them.

“Sahi yahhhh!!!!!! why don't you talk to me???”

Hyunsuk and Jihoon have been watching Jaehyuk whining, running,fake crying,acts stupid just to get Asahi's attention. The Japanese man keeps avoiding Jaehyuk after the day Jaehyuk confessed to him. It doesn't mean he doesn't like Jaehyuk back but he just needs time while Jaehyuk,who knows as a manly, strict CEO and now begin like a little kid who wants candy.

“OMG Jaeh!!!shut up!i'm trying to watch the movie”

Jihoon turn to scolded at Jaehyuk who is sitting on the floor and kicking his legs right now. Asahi doesn't want to believe the person in front of him right now is the same CEO that he knows. He wants to laugh too but he manages to hold it. Jaehyuk turn to Asahi,who is reading his book so peaceful then turn to Jihoon with pouts.

“i will stop if sahi give me attention”

Jaehyuk got up and run upstairs. Asahi, Hyunsuk and Jihoon followed him with their eyes then they turn to each other.