A Mother's Love Can Go A Long Way

Summary: It's Hollyberry's very first Mother's Day, so she takes sometime to reflect on her new life as a mother. (This takes place before she took in wildberry cookie and raised him)

It's mother's day in earthbread; children Young and old appreciating their mothers with gifts or breakfast in bed, there is truly magic in the air. Yes, it's a day to make special memories that will last for a lifetime.

Over at the Hollyberry Kingdom, Hollyberry cookie never really understood the holiday due to the fact that her relationship with her mother was complicated and sometimes harsh; never really showed love or affection towards her despite being the only child even if Holly gives her gifts only to find them either crumbled or in the trash. All that her mother sees in her is the perfect future queen of the Kingdom.

The Hollyberrian queen suddenly snapped out of her thoughts to the sounds of her son, Royalberry cooing; that sound was always the highlight of Holly's morning since he was born. "Well good morning my little bean. You slept so good last night huh?" Royal did nothing but smiled and cooed even more. Holly was about to get Royalberry herself ready for the day when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in." The door opened to reveal Royal's caretaker. "Happy first Mother's day your majesty. Don't you think that you should have some time for yourself?" "It's fine really I can take care of hi-" Holly was cut off. "No no I insist, I'll take care of the little prince and you go relax. Today is your day after all." She did had a good point there, since royal was born Holly didn't have time to take care of herself, so she agreed to let her son go with is caretaker.

Now that she was in her chamber alone, helping herself to a cup of tea all she can do was think about everything that happened and what will the future holds for both of them. Of course Royalberry is gonna be king one day; he is the heir to the throne but those are the more obvious ones. Whatever comes her way, she hopes to make the impossible possible and avoid following her mother's tactics in shaping royal into the perfect king. And all of this starts with the love from his mother and a mother's love can go a long way.

Hey y'all I hope you enjoyed my mother's day special that I quickly made. I couldn't really think of anything so bare with me. Don't forget to wish your mom, grandmother or whoever a very happy mother's day. I'll see you in the next story.