Save The Cheesebird Part 2: Search, Rescue, Recover

Summary:Golden Cheese has been found alone, badly injured and unconscious. It would be a long road to recovery.

Dark Cacao's pov...

It's been about two days since our we realize that our friend went missing, we still have no luck in finding her. Us along with our search party have looked through all our Kingdoms and are now searching through the rest of earthbread. I hope that Cheese is found safe and unharmed and even if she's injured Cheese is one hell of a fighter; she'll make it through like it was nothing. We're all be here for here when needed.

WL:"Everything okay Cao?"

DC:"I'm just worried about cheese. We have been friends since childhood. What if something happened to her?"

WL:"We'll find her, I'm sure of it. We're continuing the search today, so just wish for the best."

White lily's pov....

I rarely see Cacao like this, I only seen it a couple times and he only talks to me about it for some reason. To be honest I don't blame him, we're all worried about our friend, Cheese; she wouldn't just disappear like that. I just have this feeling that today is the day. We gotta go meet up with Pure and Holly, hope this all goes well.

Golden cheese pov...

I don't know how long I been stuck on this island, trying to fight off this cookie, but I'm exhausted and my body aches; the wounds and bruises all over my body doesn't help either. I haven't slept well in two days, Pure and the others better get here soon before I crumble.

Unknown Cookie:"You have one last chance Golden cheese cookie. Either give me what I asked for or face lethal consequences."

GC:"Not if I have something to say about it.

Just like that, I summoned a spear getting ready to attack once again, but he or she grabbed it; making me defenseless and everything else was a blur. I started feeling dizzy and my vision is getting blurry and the last things I saw was a whole bunch of cookies four of them what looked like were my friends trying to fight off the unknown Cookie before I blacked out.

Pure vanilla's pov...

Good news is that we found cheese but bad news..she badly injured and looks almost lifeless; truly a horrible sight. Based on the number of injuries on her, I can't heal her on my own it's gonna take some time, but I can try.

WL:"This is really bad."

PV:"What could that cookie possibly want from Cheese? Doesn't matter right now we need to get cheese somewhere safe quickly."

HB:"We can take her to my Kingdom. It's closet from here."

PV:"Then it's settled. Let's get her there swiftly and quickly."

We made it to the palace within 10 minutes which felt like forever the more I tried to heal cheese. We got her comfortable but neither of us wouldn't be able to see her till she woke up...that's if she ever wakes up. This is going to be a long evening.

Golden cheese's pov....

I woke up to find myself drenched in cold sweat and wrapped in bandages..and in Hollyberry's palace. Guess I woke up from a horrible nightmare of what happened over the past few days. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Hollyberry came in.

HB:"Hey you're finally awake. How you feeling?"

GC:"My entire body hurts...so you tell me. Anyway what happened?"

HB:"Long story, but we were searching you for about two days. We found you badly injured and unconscious. There was also some cookie there."

GC:"I don't the name if you're gonna ask me that, but I know that it was after my soul jam and all my riches, golden features included."

HB:"Glad you're okay girl. We're all worried about you. Even Cacao started thinking of the worst case scenario."

GC:"Really?! Never seen him like that and we been friends since childhood."

HB:"Haha yeah, just keep that between us okay."

I put a smile on my face but not for long, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

HB:"Are you sure you're okay? You look upset. Cheese, you know that we're all here for you if you need to talk to us."

I later explained everything that happened to Pure and the others; they all understood and I felt a weight lifted from my chest. Pure said that I should be fully healed within a week or so...as long as I'm able to fly again that all I care about. I'll get through this as if nothing happened in the first  as long as my friend are here.

Once again I want to thank -DailyDumpling- for requesting this story. I hope you enjoyed it and see you in the next one.