Final Decision

Today was the final day of the week Tomura had given me to try and talk him into keeping the baby. It's been 6 days and I have zero idea what he's planning, he hasn't said if he's changed his mind or not and I've been listing off reasons daily. Some of my personal bests being able to watch them
grow up, the fact that he'll have an heir, and just simply because it's our kid and I think that it would be a really fun and meaningful experience to raise a kid with him. Plus, who knows if this'll happen again? Chances are if he gets rid of it close to none.
   Another morning came with Tomura spilling his guts into the toilet. I was holding his hair back and attempting to rub his back in comfort, though I doubt that it helped much. When he finished he threw himself against the wall as usual and rested a hand on his abdomen. He stared up at the ceiling, his breathing slightly jagged. I moved next to him and threw my arm around his shoulder, pulling him close to me.
   Tomura didn't say anything for the entirety that we were in the bathroom, only listened as I attempted to come up with more ideas as to why he should keep the baby. He listened for a few minutes before standing up and getting changed, walking out of the room right after. I sighed as I got up and did the same, anxiety running through my body.
   "Dabi! Compress made breakfast but Shiggy refuses to come eat with us, tell him to join us! You join us too!" Toga yelled as I walked out to the living room. I looked over and saw Tomura sitting on the couch, he looked pissed.
   I sighed and sat down at the table, "Crusty, get your ass over here and be social." I called out, hearing Tomura groan and mumble from the couch, though he later came and sat down next to me, Toga sliding a plate in front of him the second he did. Tomura gagged but was able to hide it fairly well. He ended up eating everything on his plate, but his face looked disgusted the entire time.
The second he finished eating I stood up, "I forgot that I had to talk to Shiggy about something, we'll be right back." I said, placing a hand on Tomura's back before leading him off to my room. The second we were out of sight he ran to my room and into the bathroom, vomiting not long after. I went down and took my earlier position of attempting to comfort him until it was over.
   This time, instead of falling against the wall he fell into me, the side of his head resting against my chest. "You alright Crusty?" I asked as I slowly brushed his hair back out of his face.
"You're lucky you've made me fall in love with the idea of keeping this thing, you asshole. I hate this." Tomura complained.
I leaned over and placed a kiss on his temple, it took me a couple seconds to process what he had just said. "Wait, as in-"
"Yeah, I guess I can tolerate keeping it. Especially if it'll make you as happy as it seems like it will." Tomura said as he slowly started to sit up.
   "Tomura-" I felt a liquid start to run down my face as Tomura leaned over to kiss my cheek.
   When he moved back I moved my hand to wipe away what I knew was blood. "A-Are you ok?" Tomura asked, concerned.
   I nodded and continued to wipe away the blood, "I'm fine, just really fucking happy. I didn't think I'd be able to actually convince you."
   Tomura laughed, "I kind of knew I was going to end up agreeing to keep it on day one when you suggested this whole week thing, I was just curious as to what kind of shit you'd come up with."
I ended up laughing aswell. "Asshole. I was so scared cause I thought you'd end up getting rid of it in the end." I replied, resting my head on his shoulder. "I love you."
I felt Tomura move his arms tightly around my waist and rest his face in the crook of my neck, "I love you too. I better not end up regretting this or you'll have hell to pay."
   I moved back and placed a hand on Tomura's cheek, leaning back in to connect our lips. The kiss lasted for a few minutes until I pulled back, slightly laughing. "You should really wash your mouth out, you taste like puke."
   Tomura's face flushed before he crossed his arms, "I've changed my mind, we're done here. Out, you bully to me."
   I smiled before connecting our lips again, "I'd gladly deal with the taste of vomit to be able to have the privlage to kiss you." I replied, making Tomura laugh again.
   "That was the cringiest thing I've ever heard you say. Seriously though, I want to shower so you should go back in your room for a little bit." Tomura said, a warm smile spread across his face.
I stood up then helped him off the ground, "Whatever you want love." I said before placing a kiss on top of his head and leaving the bathroom. I waited on my bed for about 15 minutes until Tomura walked out of the bathroom. "Hey, so, how should we move forward about this?"
   Tomura sat down next to me and leaned his head back so he was looking at the ceiling. "Honestly, I have no idea. It's not like I know what you're supposed to do during this shit or have any idea how you're supposed to properly raise a child. You have any ideas?"
   "I mean, when I was 3 I remember my mom being pregnant with my youngest brother. I helped raise him and my other little siblings but that's about all the experience I've got. It's not like I had stable parents though, so I'm not sure what that's supposed to look like." I replied.
   "How about we start with a backstory exchange? We'll be stuck with eachother for life because of this so we might aswell know who the other person really is, right?" Tomura suggested.
   I thought for a moment, thinking about if I'm really willing to talk to someone about this. Then I remembered that he was willing to carry my child simply because it would make me happy, I owed him this much. "Yeah, let's do that."