Schooled*

Sketching in her notebook, Lennon stood next to Robin, as they and M'gann watched the air hockey game between Wally and Kaldur

Sketching in her notebook, Lennon stood next to Robin, as they and M'gann watched the air hockey game between Wally and Kaldur. The redhead was determined to win because he had made a deal with Lennon that if he won, she would help him clean up his parents garage. Looking up, she was barely able to see the final shot Wally made, winning him the game. "Yes! Len, guess I'll be seeing you bright and early tomorrow." he said with a giant smirk on his face as he placed an arm around her shoulders.

Looking over at him, the girl shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever, with your speed and my magic we'll be done cleaning the garage in under 10 minutes. Piece of cake."

"Ooo, no can do Glinda, mom said no powers. We have to clean the garage the old fashioned way."

"Clearly she only meant-"

Wally placed his finger on Lennon's lips. "Nope." he said, popping the "p". "She meant the both of us because a) she knew I'd drag you into this and b) last time we did that, it ended in disaster." Before the brunette could argue any further and accuse him of tricking her, Superboy had arrived from Metropolis more hot headed than usual.

Recognized: Superboy, B-05

"Hi, Superboy. How was Metropolis?" M'gann sweetly asked only to be ignored by the young kryptonian walking straight into the holographic hockey table. Stalking off to his room with everyone watching him, Black Canary, Emilio and Martian Manhunter had arrived as well.

"Ready for training, everyone?" The blonde asked.

Turning around, Lennon's entire face brightened when she saw Dinah and her grandfather. "Canary! Papá Emilio!" She squealed in excitement, shoving Wally off of her and throwing her notebook on the floor before running over to the pair.

"Black Canary. Uncle J'onn." M'gann exclaimed as well, flying over to her uncle and having a conversation with him.

Hugging the young brunette even though her whole body ached with pain, Dinah gave Lennon a kiss on the forehead before making her way to the center of the floor. Seeing that Superboy wasn't planning on staying, Dinah grabbed his attention. "Stick around. Class is in session." she announced before directing her attention to the rest of the team. "I consider it an honor to be your teacher. I'll throw a lot at you, everything I've learned from my own mentors, unh... and my own bruises." Lennon let out a small gasp when she saw the bandages that were wrapped spring the blonde's arm. She hated seeing Dinah injured even if she was assured over and over again that she was fine. The brunette couldn't help but worry, Dinah was very important to her.

"What happened?" M'gann asked, sharing a worried look with her friend.

"The job." Canary simply said. Seeing that Lennon had a certain look on her face. "Sweetheart, I'm fine. I promise." she assured her, Lennon pouting in response.

"Don't worry mijita. I healed most of her bumps and bruises." Emilio assured.

"Now, combat is about controlling conflict... putting the battle on your terms. You should always be acting, never reacting. I'll need a sparring partner."