con amor pt. ii*

November 6, 2013

Len,

I received a letter from John and I'm worried about you. He didn't really tell me what's going on but he said that you've been locked up in your room these past couple of days. I know you're hiding something from me and I know John isn't going into detail for yourself so please talk to me. If you don't tell me what's going on I'll figure out where you are and show up, don't make me take drastic measures that'll possibly get us both in trouble. If you don't want to tell me exactly what's going on then at least assure me that you're okay.

Love,
Wally

❤︎

November 6, 2013

Wally,

John shouldn't have told you anything but then again you probably would have figured out something was wrong on your own accord from my lack of letters. I've attached a copy of the letter papá wrote to me before he died. It has some pretty heavy stuff that I still can't comprehend. You can show it to the others but please don't let my dad or Batman know about this. I'm not ready to talk to them about it. In fact I'm not even ready to talk about it with you. Please be patient with me. I promise to talk when I'm ready.

Love,
Lennon

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

November 7, 2013

Len,

Whenever you're ready to talk about what your dad wrote to you I'll be here to listen. Just don't keep everything to yourself, okay?

Love,
Wally

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Happy Birthday to the best boyfriend in the world.
Despite the miles apart I always hold you in my heart.
Until we see each other again.
Love and forever yours.
Lennon

❤︎

November 11, 2013

Dear Lennon,

Waking up to a birthday bomb of your making was something I was not expecting but probably should have. Confetti, streamers, balloons, a gigantic birthday banner above my bed, and various poppers appearing out of nowhere really surprised me, especially at 6 in the morning. Mark was neither impressed nor happy about it especially when Artemis managed to get a picture of us screaming. She said she'll be sending you a copy by the way. Anyways I really loved the surprise, made me think back to my 16th birthday when you jumped out my closet practically doing the same thing. Do you remember how we ended up spending the day together because of the "snowstorm"? I think to this day it's still one of my best birthdays yet and not because I beat and outed Count Vertigo and saved Queen Perdita. But because it was just the two of us for the majority of the day, something we hadn't done in such a long time since joining the team. I didn't care that we were stuck at home, I was just happy to be with you. I don't think I've ever told you this but I almost mustered up the courage to kiss you. God, I really wanted to kiss you.

For the rest of the day it was practically normal, classes and studying took most of my time. I did receive calls from uncle Barry and aunt Iris, the Garricks. Perdita called me and we spoke for a good while. She asked about you and expressed how much she misses you. She hopes you're doing well. I'm planning to see my parents and yours on the weekend since mom wants to throw me a birthday dinner. I know you would have wanted me to do more but I just wanted to have dinner by myself back at the dorm but Artemis and Mark ended up dragging me to the local pizza parlor 10 minutes from school where all of our friends showed up. It was nice to see everyone despite our busy schedules. We ended up gorging on pizza and fountain drinks, enjoying the cake you somehow managed to order and have delivered and talked about our classes and upcoming paper midterms. By the end of the night we all ended up talking about you.. We all miss you Len and spending my birthday without you just wasn't the same. Throughout the day I just couldn't stop thinking about you and wondered what you were doing at that moment. I can't wait until we get to spend our birthdays together again.