Image*

"Conner Kent, I'm going to kill you!" To say that Lennon was angry was a huge understatement

"Conner Kent, I'm going to kill you!" To say that Lennon was angry was a huge understatement. She was completely livid to the point her hair had changed to a bright fiery red as she darted towards Conner, the boy slightly oblivious to what he had done. Wally and Bow were right behind her trying to stop her to no avail, nothing, not even Wally would save Conner from Lennon's wrath. After they ran into her dad at the cave when he and Dinah were supposed to be on a date, the older man had the bright idea to show the pair the video Batman had shown them earlier. Completely horror struck and feeling the need to physically vomit, Lennon found no humor in what M'gann and Conner had been doing. Wally on the other hand, like Oliver, had bursted out into laughter, finding the whole situation hilarious, that is, until Lennon smacked him upside the head and yelled at him.

Seeing that Wally was signaling for him to run and hide, Conner was about to leap away when he realized he couldn't move. Lennon was already using her powers to keep him in place without even flinching, something she had never done before. "Explain yourself!" she yelled.

"Uhh.." The raven haired boy turned to his friends practically begging them for help but all he got was a snicker from Robin, a whine from Wolf and Bow and an apologetic look from Wally who was struggling to hold Lennon back.

"Now Conner!"

Conner's eyes widened at the rise of Lennon's voice. Since he's met her, Lennon has never yelled or been angry at him the way she was now and despite the attitude problem he had. Even with the whole Mr. Twister fiasco back in July, she was bothered but not angry. "I don't even know what you're talking about!"

"Why was M'gann pretending to be Black Canary when you guys were training?" The girl angrily asked.

Conner felt his skin grow cold, no one was supposed to know about the game he and M'gann played. "Len, M'gann and I were just messing around, we didn't think we were doing anything wrong."

The brunette let out a dark laugh."You guys thought you weren't doing anything wrong?" The girl repeated, though her obvious anger was laced in every word she said. "Everything you did in that video was wrong! M'gann took the form of Dinah while you guys were training and then you two made out! Made out! While she still looked like Dinah! How is that not wrong!"

"Len, how about we take a breather." Lennon swatted Wally's hand away making the boy wince. "Your dad said not to yell at them, remember."

"No. He said not to yell at M'gann because Dinah was already talking to her. He didn't say anything about yelling at Conner."

"Look I'm sorry okay? It won't happen again." Conner promised. Bow let out a bark catching Lennon's attention and after going back and forth telepathically, the girl let out a sigh. Taking a deep breath she called herself, eventually freeing Conner and allowing her hair to go back to normal.

"Dude, GA showed us the video. It was hilarious after we realized it was M'gann." Wally whispered to Robin, the two teens breaking into laughter. The boy really needed to learn to shut up.