Performance*

Apologies and Kisses

Lennon heard a knock on her window.

Looking up from her spell book, she hadn't realized how late it was until she read the time on her clock that rested on her desk.

1:58 A.M

She had been so distracted reading up on some things and going over some spells that the brunette hadn't noticed that time had passed by so fast. Hearing the knock again, except a little louder, Lennon scoffed when Bow didn't flinch at the sound, the familiar completely passed out on her bed. Comfortably laying on his back with his legs up in the air snoring it away. "Some protector." The brunette grumbled under her breath as she made her way to the window. Hearing the knock for a third  time, Lennon's heart jumped when she recognized it. It was the same knock code Wally always gave her.

Quickly opening the window the brunette's smile immediately dropped when it wasn't him. "Rob? What are you doing here?" She asked, opening the window and letting him in.

Lennon and Dick were now laying on the floor, their heads above one another as they stared at the ceiling. "So how has training with Fate been?" The boy asked.

Training? The girl grimaced at the mention of her training. Fantastic? No, more like horrendous.. The entire morning at Fate Tower was not what she had hoped for. Why? Because she ended up having another disastrous magical lesson with Nabu. She became a bit cocky with herself just because she was able to fix Roy's bow just a couple days before.  She assumed she would be able to learn new spells and techniques without any problems. Of course she ended up being wrong, very wrong. As a matter of fact had her teammates been there to witness what had happened all of them would have died from laughter.. Especially a particular redheaded boy with beautiful flattered freckles and mesmerizing green eyes.

The Lord of Order was trying to teach Lennon a couple of small simple things, such as levitating without chanting a spell, producing a full fledged protection bubble without it flickering and a full powered energy blast, all of the things her father apparently had no issues doing when he was her age. She started off pretty well but eventually it went downhill, to the point where she accidently ended up blowing a hole on one of the ceilings above them.

Nabu didn't really reprimand her, just judged her with his judgmental eyes and had advised her that in order to completely move forward and have a successful training session, the witch needed to face her problems. Problems. Fears. And insecurities. All the things that were clearly affecting her ability to fully control and understand her powers.

No problems or distractions.

The brunette merely scoffed and awkwardly denied what he was trying to insinuate.

"He's not giving you any trouble is he?"

Lennon shook her head. "No." she simply answered. "He's surprisingly a good teacher, didn't even yell at me when I blew a hole in the ceiling."