Kent Nelson*

Dearest Lennon,

When I first met you, you were just 3 months old and the center of your father and grandfather's lives. The greatest gift anyone could have given them. Your father was so eager for me to hold you and I like to believe it was because of my relationship with him. He was the greatest student I ever had. The son Inza and I were never able to have and I regret not ever telling him before his death. Please don't ever feel that you will be nothing like because you are just like him in every way. Remember that sometimes the best things in life take a while and you will eventually get there. Please remember that and don't ever let doubt cloud your mind.

Please watch over your grandfather whenever I'm gone. I know he'll take my absence hard but with you by his side I know he'll be okay.

Before I forget I have left some things under your name which should have been handed to you along with this letter.

When Oliver told me about your little adventure to Cadmus with your friends and your determination to join the team I got straight to work. These crystal arrows were specially made for you and only you to use. No one else will have the ability to use them. Don't worry they won't break as they are charmed with protection magic and will only break when either a large amount of magic has been used on them. Use them wisely my dear girl. Second is a key to the Tower of Fate. Which you would have received upon your 18th birthday but have obviously been given earlier due to my death.  I'm sorry if I did not make it that long, but I promise to be there in spirit. Please come visit the tower whenever you like. Go through Nabu's books. Explore. Learn the tower's secrets. Do whatever you please, it is your home as much as it was mine and don't worry about any surprises, surprisingly it was Nabu's idea to give you a copy and he assured me the tower won't harm you. And lastly my old pocket watch. The very same one your father gave me so very long ago. It is only right that it goes back to his loved one. Maybe give it to that Wally fella you always talk about.

Farewell for now dearest Lennon and I hope to see you in the afterlife. Live happy and well my child. You of all people deserve it.

Kent Nelson

P.S

I'll be sure to tell my beloved Inza all about you. She would have loved you as much as I did.