Revelation*

"He wants to go on a date with me? But he hardly knows me!"

"I'm telling you Len, he won't shut up about you. Ever since you picked me up that day from school he's been begging me to ask if you'll go on a date with him." Artemis said as she and Lennon walked around the cave. "Pretty pathetic if you ask me."

Lennon sighed, a classmate from Artemis and Dick's school wanted to ask her out on a date he was an okay guy but not her type plus there were other reasons she declined the date for reasons she wouldn't admit outloud. She was flattered but far from interested. "It's the Castellanos' genes." She finally said. "People can't help but fall in love with us, it's a blessing just as much as it's a curse" Letting out an exaggerated sigh before bursting out in laughter. "No, but seriously Artemis, tell him thanks but I'm not looking into dating anyone. Besides the fact that I hardly know the guy, I don't think I'm in the right mindset to date anyone."

"Still having trouble sleeping?"

"Kinda, since Ollie won't let me run off anymore. I mean sometimes I sneak into the bed with him and Dinah when I wake up from a nightmare but I really need to stop doing that."

"Why? Didn't they tell you to do that rather than sneak off to Central City in the middle of the night."

Lennon slightly scrunched up her nose. "Yeah, but I'm 15 years old, about to be 16, I shouldn't have to run to my parents room in the middle of the night." Artemis' eyes slightly widened as she looked over at her friend, this was the first time she had ever called Oliver and Dinah her parents, it surprised the blonde considering her friend had admitted wanting to call the archer dad but having trouble doing so. "Plus I really don't want to catch them in the act one day."

"Eww."

"Yeah I know but I'm technically on house arrest at night, so Wally stays on the phone with me until I fall asleep so it hasn't been that bad and he walks me back home all the time now even when it's really late." Artemis could see how Lennon brightened at the mention of the speedster and how her cheeks slightly flushed. She was happy for her friend, considering she had been struggling the past few weeks. Every so often having her good days and her bad days.

"Look, I won't push you to go on the date with that idiot back at Gotham Academy because you can clearly do better," The blonde stated, making Lennon playfully shove her. "But is that the only reason? Or is there someone else you might be interested in and are you hoping they feel the same way?" Artemis asked with a raised eyebrow.

'What are you trying to imply?" 1, 2, 3.. "What?! No!" Lennon shrieked. "Just not interested in dating that's all." she squeaked, her cheeks slightly becoming flushed. "Who would I even be interested in?"

Artemis looked over at her friend, squinting her eyes and knowing damn well who she was interested in. "If you say so and I think you know who I'm referring to-" Feeling a slight breeze hit her, Wally suddenly appeared walking between the girls.