Misplaced*

Lennon sat on top of a large box with her legs crossed, as Conner carried it out from the bio-ship, as she used her powers to carry out the rest of the bags that were left behind

Lennon sat on top of a large box with her legs crossed, as Conner carried it out from the bio-ship, as she used her powers to carry out the rest of the bags that were left behind. They, along with M'gann, went to run some errands for Batman, from picking up groceries for the cave to any other items the Dark Knight requested. "Did you get everything?" he asked.

"Everything on your list, Batman." M'gann confirmed, right as Lennon levitated off the box and made her way towards Wally, her familiar Bow, trotting behind her. "Plus groceries."

"Cookie fixings?" Wally asked, rummaging through the box.

"Snickerdoodles."

"Babe, you rock my world." Lennon couldn't help but roll her eyes at the obvious flirting Wally was doing, she tried to ignore the pit in her stomach but she couldn't. For the past couple of days, the girl's mind kept wandering off to what nearly happened on her birthday or what she assumed was going to happen. Every night her mind kept flashing to every moment where her heart was pounding out of her chest and her eyes drifting down to his lips. Ugh whatever that meant, seeing the redhead flirt with other girls was finally getting to her. It didn't make matters better noticing that he was acting weird since her birthday and now she was even more annoyed that he was the only one that hadn't figured out that M'gann and Conner were dating, it was pretty obvious at this point. Even Bow, who she hadn't had for that long, knew that her two friends were dating.

Making her way towards Robin with Bow trailing behind her, the brunette "accidently" stomped on the redhead's foot, issuing a very dry apology for her actions. "You know, if I didn't know any better, that 'accidental' stomp didn't look too much like an accident." the raven haired boy commented with a smirk. "Does this have anything to do with Wally acting weird around you?" He asked, noticing one of Lennon's eyes slightly twitch.

The girl simply scoffed as she went through the box in front of them. "He's an idiot for not realizing that M'gann and Conner are dating. I mean even Zatanna knows and she's not a part of the team!"

"Yeah well he's not too bright but that never seemed to bother you before so why now?"

"I'" Suddenly her attention was turned when a large sound was heard and a drop came from behind them, her eyes widening when she noticed all the adults in the cave had suddenly disappeared, leaving the teens alone.

"Oliver Queen's phone. If this is an emergency please call my other number. Beep."

"This is Roy. Leave a message or don't. Oww Lennon! Stop that!"

"Dinah Lance, please leave your name and message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

Lennon let out a tisked as she continued to get a reach of anyone at her house. But every time she tried every call would go straight to voicemail. She was growing more anxious and frustrated wondering what the hell was going on. Where had all the adults disappeared to. She worried about what may have happened to her brother and Dinah. Worried about what may have happened to her dad. "Dammit!" The girl yelled when Roy's phone went straight to voicemail for the tenth time, earning a whimper from Bow. Squatting down, Lennon gave her familiar a hug and patted his head. "Don't worry boy, we'll find dad and every adult that's missing, for now we're going to have to be okay without them. The animal placed his head on Lennon's shoulder calming her down making let out a teary eyed laugh. "Something dark and scary magic is behind this, isn't it." she asked, Bow simply barked, confirming her suspicions. "I thought as much. Come on, we better go find Wally before he starts to worry."