omnes enim vos*

On her 19th birthday Lennon had awoken to a bouquet of her favorite flowers, balloons and a handful of gifts

On her 19th birthday Lennon had awoken to a bouquet of her favorite flowers, balloons and a handful of gifts. All from just the redhead. It brought a smile to her face despite the fact that this would be her first birthday alone Okay not entirely alone since she had Bow and John, but it was her first birthday without her family, her friends and Wally.. They were all back home while she was on the other side of the world living with a British warlock, being pathetic and feeling pity for herself. She had been living with John for three months now and so far the adjustment of living and training with the occult detective wasn't as bad as she imagined. Surprisingly despite John being cynical, somewhat abrasive and a conniving con artist there were times where he had shown to be patient and understanding especially when it came to training Lennon. Though there had been times where he would drive the girl nuts with comments and reasoning the two had a mutual and respect towards each other.

Getting out of bed and getting dressed with a snap of her fingers, Lennon grabbed the bouquet first, her heart jumping seeing the bloomed marigolds.

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world.
Regardless of the miles apart I'll always be the first to tell you.
Love you forever.

- Wally

His somewhat messy handwriting on the card made Lennon's stomach churn. "Oh Wally." She said under her breath, how had she become so lucky to have fallen in love with someone so thoughtful?

After placing the flowers next to her bed and deciding to open her gifts later, Lennon made her downstairs where she was met with a chaotic scene. "Oh for the love of-." John mumbled, cursing under his breath when the pan he had been cooking the pancake on caught on fire.

The kitchen was a mess. Various dishes from plates and cups were dirtied and all over the counter, smoke was starting to engulf the kitchen and pancake batter was splatter all over the floor, John and Bow. Despite the mess and chaos that was happening right in front of her, Lennon couldn't help but smile. "John?" She laughed. "What are you up to?"

"Oh bloody hell." The man groaned, turning over to Bow. "Didn't I tell ya to keep an eye out while I made breakfast." The familiar merely barked. "Useless animal." Bow huffed at John before trotting over to Lennon where the girl crouched down and started wiping off the batter. "I was making breakfast, er.. Attempting to make breakfast."

"I can see that.." Lennon giggled. "Why?"

"What do you mean why? For your birthday of course." John said as a matter of factly.

"Oh.."

"What did you think I would forget?"

"No.. It's just.. I wasn't really expecting to celebrate my birthday."

At this John gave Lennon a cheeky smile winking at her as he lit a cigarette. "Of course we're going to celebrate your birthday! If we don't, your speedy boyfriend won't ever forgive me.."