Chapter 1: The Blue-Haired Boy

It was a corporate-merger party tonight, where Kim's Mobile Co

It was a corporate-merger party tonight, where Kim's Mobile Co. acquired Jung Hoon Mobile Co., a smaller company on the verge of bankruptcy. Unable to compete with larger companies, such as Kim's Mobile which had unlimited capital, resources, and better management. So, Kim Jung Hoon tried to save what he could save and sold all his assets to his competitor for a small number of shares in the latter company.

It didn't matter to him, as long as he didn't have to lay off his thousands of employees. This merger meant his employees could continue working and sustain their families. While he could retire peacefully and return to his hometown in Daegu with his lovely wife.

This was where Kim Seokjin saw Kim Taehyung for the first time. That blue-haired boy surely stood out from the crowds. Seokjin knew that Taehyung was the son of Kim Jung Hoon. But that was not the reason why his eyes trailed to him right now. It was simply because Kim Taehyung was the most beautiful being Seokjin had ever laid eyes on.

He was agitated, but the urge to get to know him was too immense, he couldn't resist. So he put down his glass of champagne and walked to the balcony of this 20 stories building, where that younger boy was currently gazing at the moon.

"Beautiful, huh?" he said, resting his hands on the iron railing.

Taehyung turned to him in surprise, stared at his intruder for a while, and smiled. "Yeah," he said. "Beautiful!" His gaze was still fixed on Seokjin. Making his answer ambiguous about what or who was the beauty he was talking about.

Seokjin's pupil dilated and all the red hues crept up to his neck and face when he saw Taehyung's gaze at him. He quickly averted his gaze to the skyline in front and pretended to enjoy the cityscape scenery on the horizon.

Taehyung smiled again when he realized that the man in front of him was affected by only his gaze.

"The merger goes well, I guess." Seokjin started a conversation.

"Not well for me. My father lost his company!"

Seokjin faced him now. "But he got a fair deal if not a good one." He said calmly, nevertheless Taehyung was annoyed.

"By the way, who are you again?" His eyes narrowed and his tone raised.

Seokjin stammered. "—-Kim Seokjin."

"Aaaaah! The one and only Kim's Mobile heir himself, apparently! That's why your face seems familiar. I might've seen you somewhere on the internet." Taehyung snickered cynically.

"The merger was fair and your father got all the deal he wanted. And he didn't lose the company entirely as he got some shares too, Taehyung."

"So you know me?" He stared at Seokjin with a challenging look. "I heard many good things about you, too, Kim Seokjin. One of the ​​most eligible bachelors in Korea, huh?" Taehyung took a step closer and then another step, making Seokjin stumble back and bumped onto the left side of the wall and trapped. How can he—-the very much respected COO of Kim's Mobile, several years older than Taehyung—-could be intimidated by this younger and a mere college student?!

"Powerful, handsome, rich, never had a scandal, never even dated any girls before...." He paused. "Aaah, and I know why you never dated any girls!" Taehyung snickered and stroked Jin's wild strand of hair on his forehead, then caressed his cheek with his long slender fingers, making Jin gape at the touch. Taehyung's breath was warm on his face. They were too close, Jin felt intoxicated. His eyes fixed on Taehyung's red lips.

"Because you're gay!" Taehyung whispered in his ear. Jin closed his eyes. His breath hitched, his heart was beating fast. Not because his secret was out in the open, but rather the proximity between him and Taehyung.

"I saw how you looked at me..." Another seductive whisper from his dark, deep, velvety voice. Taehyung traced his fingers onto Jin's neck. Jin bit his lips and gulped. "Do you want me to touch you that bad?" He asked, closing the gap between their chests and hovering his lips on Jin's. Jin couldn't answer. He was ashamed and felt humiliated at the same time. Never in his life had he lost his composure like this and craving for someone's touch so badly. This boy had an overwhelming effect on his body, it scared him.

Suddenly there was no more gap between them as Taehyung crushed his lips on Jin's and kissed him lustfully. Jin reciprocated with the same eagerness and intensity. Their bodies molded into each other, enjoying the touch and the burst of heat, when Taehyung suddenly broke their kiss and pulled himself away.

He wiped his lips, and a snicker adorned his mischievous face. "Goodbye, Kim Seokjin!" He said and left. Gone, just like that!

Seokjin still processed what had just happened. His knees felt weak, his breath hyperventilated, his heart was still beating strong. He collapsed and sat on the floor, trembling and touching his lips. His body yearned for the lost heat. Seokjin rubbed and covered his face. What was happening to him tonight? Did he drink too much? Speaking of love at first sight, Seokjin never trusted such illogical nonsense!

*****