Chapter 32: I Have Something That Belongs to You

A late-night phone call woke up Seokjin. He groaned and squirmed on his bed, hoping the caller would stop somehow. But the ring kept persisting.

Who the fuck calls him this late? What time is it anyway? 2 o'clock in the morning?!!

He reached for his phone on a nightstand table.

"Sir? Sir?!"

"Argh! Jimin! It better be important, otherwise—-"

"Sir, I believe I have something that belongs to you! He drank too much, I don't know what to say, but he's all yours, Sir! Body, soul, mind, every bit of him, from sober to drunk! He is all yours and yours only! So, will you take him or not?!"

"What?!" Seokjin got up and sat on the bed.

"Will you take Taehyung or not?!!" Jimin raised his voice. "He's in my place right now! Crying a mess over you dating a girl, and keep whining that you don't love him anymore. He's been like this for over a month already! With all due respect, Sir, I'm giving him back to you now, his rightful owner!"

Seokjin was dumbfounded. He then shook his head and giggled in amusement after he finally processed all Jimin's rambling. His baby whined because he thought Seokjin didn't love him anymore? How cute is that?! Seokjin still giggled.

"Text me your address!" He finally said to the waiting Jimin.

.

When Seokjin arrived at Jimin's apartment, he saw Taehyung almost passed out on his sofa.

"He had a low tolerance of alcohol, but he kept drinking anyway. He had been like this since you dated the girl." Jimin mumbled.

Seokjin kneeled beside the sofa and caressed Taehyung's hair so affectionately, confirming Jimin's suspicion that Seokjin still loves Taehyung somehow. "Tae... I'll take you home, okay?"

"....Mmah....!" Taehyung muttered incoherently and unconsciously wagged his hand.

Seokjin sighed. He scooped him in his arms and carried Taehyung out of the apartment and into his car. He put Tae on the passenger seat and secured his safety belt.

"Thank you, Jimin." He said, before driving away. Jimin nodded and sighed. Would this be a good move? Taehyung had suffered enough, but Seokjin didn't seem to move. Understandable, though, considering how his best friend had stupidly ditched his boss like that.

Jimin stood in the middle. He sometimes saw how his boss sneaked longing glances at Taehyung in the office. Jimin also saw how much Taehyung suffered, but Seokjin hadn't. So he had to see that himself. They both need a little push. And that was what Jimin did tonight. He wanted to make it right.

*****