Chapter 30: To Remind You of Us

Seokjin waited for Taehyung to open his apartment door and then tailed in behind him.

"Uh... y-you wanna drink?"

"No. You know what I want, Tae." Seokjin pulled him into his embrace. "I want you!" He whispered in a breathy tone and caressed Taehyung's cheek with so much affection in his eyes. Taehyung melted to the touch. All the feelings.... the love he denied... the only-sweet memories with Seokjin... surged back in. It hurt. His body trembled. He bit his bottom lip.

Seokjin pulled him and kissed him slowly. Taehyung closed his eyes. A drop of tear fell onto his cheek. Seokjin felt it wet on his finger, so he kissed him deeper and pulled him tighter.

Baby, if you still love me this much, why did you let me go? I don't understand.... What did I do wrong? Where did we go wrong?

Seokjin helped Taehyung to open his button-up t-shirt and Taehyung helped him open his, all in a rush and impatient moves. They were eminently thirsty for each other and couldn't stay apart anymore. It had been quite sometimes and their need to feel one another was excruciating. Seokjin gently pushed Tae onto the bed, then hovered above him, kissing, biting, licking, sucking him all over his sensitive places to satisfy his agonizing longing for the love of his life.

Gosh, he missed Taehyung so much. Missed everything about him. Missed to even simply hold him. He was in so much pain... Seeing his love from afar, couldn't even touch him, let alone kiss and hug him like this.

Taehyung submitted entirely. He would just surrender to whatever Seokjin wished for tonight. He would take whatever Seokjin gave. Even if this was just angry sex where Seokjin lashed out his anger for being ditched. As long as Tae could feel him and kiss him again like this. He didn't have the right anyway to ask for anything or do anything to the man he had let go.

But Seokjin was very generous, very sweet. He gave a lot and spoiled him rotten, making Taehyung hope that maybe.... maybe Seokjin had forgiven him...? Maybe he would take Tae back....? Maybe they will just be alright and get back together after this......... Right?

Right?!

"Baby....?" Taehyung was puzzled when Seokjin got up from bed right after they finished making love.

"Well, that was nice, Taehyung. I'll see you in the office tomorrow." Seokjin said in a flat indifferent tone. He wore his clothes back and went off. Just like that....

..... Leaving Taehyung in pain....

He thought........!

.... His tears were falling uncontrollably. His body ached. His hands were cold. He curled up in bed, feeling lost.... feeling empty....

.... dejected.......

He sobbed into his sleep. He deserves it after all.

..... Though knowing that didn't make it less painful.....

*****