Chapter 7: Stay!

"Stay!" Taehyung said with a firm tone as he saw Seokjin got up from bed.

"I—-uh..."

"Stay." Taehyung reached him and caressed Seokjin's face gently. "Where are you rushing to, anyway? To your empty penthouse? Stay with me tonight." He pulled him back down. Seokjin gulped and nodded. Then Taehyung scooped him into his embrace.

His embrace... was warm and calming. Yeah, honestly Seokjin didn't want to be anywhere but here. With Taehyung. He didn't want it to be over so soon, either. He didn't want it to be just a one-night stand. He wanted more. Their amazing sex session earlier, it was more than just sex, was it?!

Taehyung seemed as excited as he was and he could tell the genuine one from the fake. Seokjin knew for sure that Taehyung wasn't faking it. He enjoyed their moment as much as Seokjin did. He thought he had the same effect on Taehyung as Taehyung did on him.

Inside, Seokjin felt so vulnerable and anxious, but he would cast that aside right now and just enjoy the moment. With the man of his dream right in his arms tonight. He was over the moon.

As the oxytocin hormone blanketed him with comfort and warmth, he dozed off in Taehyung's embrace easily.

.

Seokjin woke up this morning to the most beautiful view. Taehyung laid right in front of him, still sleeping peacefully. Seokjin bit his lips and lightly brushed Taehyung's hair. Afraid to wake him up, he retracted his hand back and just stared at him.

How could it be true? How could this man be with him now? Was last night even real? He still could feel the touches, the kisses, the feelings, and everything. Lingered in his mind and engraved on his skin. He closed his eyes. He knew that this was the start of his doom if Taehyung wished to shatter him in any way. He had already lost.

Taehyung squirmed. He opened his eyes drowsily and smiled as he saw the man in front of him. Seokjin smiled back and hid whatever thoughts he had earlier.

"Morning!" Taehyung shifted his body and snuggled into Seokjin's neck. Kissed him there. Seokjin hugged him back willingly. Happily. Eagerly. And closed his eyes. Breathed Taehyung's scent. Tried to register every single thing about him. The softness of Tae's hair on the tips of his fingers. His bright smiles. His sparkly eyes with stars and galaxies. His warm embraces. His gentle touches. His flawless honey skin. His long slender fingers. His everything. His mind recorded them all to remember. Everything that was now in his arms. Everything that Seokjin wanted to own forever as his and only his. He knew he only borrowed time. And he would use it very wisely.

Taehyung broke the hug and looked at him. He trailed his dainty index on Seokjin's nose and down to his plump lips. "Should we shower now?"

"We?"

Taehyung grinned. "Yeah. You and me!" He whispered in his deep velvety voice and started to tease Seokjin, kissing his neck and grazing his chest.

You and me.......

'You and me' sounded so forlorn for Seokjin.

*****