Chapter 40: The Daily Life of Kim Seokjin & Kim Taehyung

"Tae, Baby, you really have to stop buying clothes."

"But I bought some for you, too. Your clothes are boring... Only suits, pants, shirts, suits, pants, shirts—-" Taehyung argued.

"We don't have space anymore! Two-thirds of this closet is all yours!"

"Half of it, because you often wear my clothes, too! So that one-third is still debatable. It's mine, but also yours."

"Baby, stop arguing. Just stop buying more clothes, you're better off without them anyway..."

"W-What?!" Taehyung's mouth gaped. "Did you just flirt with me—-? Wait, where are you going?! I'll show you if you tell me how much better I am without them! Seokjinaaa..."

"It's 'hyung' for you, Tae!"

***

.

Taehyung knocked on the CEO office door on Friday night.

"Hi Boss, you're working late?"

"Yeah...." He glanced at Taehyung from his iMac screen.

"I bought you dinner."

"Wow, thanks, Baby. Will you accompany me, then?"

"Sure. My husband always comes home late every Friday, so I better be with you here, Boss."

"Huh?!" Seokjin looked up at him and shook his head in disbelief of his goofiness. "You're terrible!"

***

.

"Hi Gorgeous, can you drive me home?" Taehyung leaned on a lamp post nearby.

Seokjin stopped his pace and giggled. "The bus stop is actually over there, Sir." He pointed far ahead of the street and nonchalantly got into his Mercedes.

Taehyung hastily ran around and got in. "Come on, Gorgeous, drive me home, huh! And maybe I can do something for you in return..." Taehyung winked, bit his lips, and leaned on to give him a kiss.

"NOO, TAE!!! We won't have sex in my NEW Mercedes!!!" Seokjin pushed Taehyung back in his seat.

"Stingy!"

"Horndog!"

***

.

"Baby, did you see my blue-silver-stripe tie?" Seokjin rummaged through his ties drawer.

"The one Ji-eun bought you from Paris?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I accidentally threw it in the waste bin last week."

"You what?!"

"And I told Hoseok Hyung to not let his wife buy you gifts anymore, especially ties."

"YOU WHAT?!!"

***

.

At a supposedly surprise dinner anniversary, Seokjin surprisingly found Taehyung was already well-dressed and good to go that night.

Seokjin was startled. "How... How do you know? It was supposed to be a surprise!"

"Jiminie."

"Damn! I forgot that midget is your best buddy!" He rolled his eyes. "I've got to fire him!"

"WHAT? NOOO!!!"

***

.

"What made you choose him over me?" Taehyung whined, watching Seokjin with sad puppy eyes.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and kept packing his clothes into the suitcase.

"Is he better than me?" He kept pushing.

"Tae... "

"What will I do without you?"

"Taehyung, stop the drama!"

"I can't believe you'll go with Jimin, but not with me!"

"Baby, for God's sake, it's just a three-days business trip!"

***

.

At a company party...

"I told you not to drink too much, Tae. You know you have a low tolerance of alcohol!" Seokjin carried Taehyung who was almost passed out, made him sit in the car, then secured his safety belt.

"Hmmm.... Jiminiee.... He... He made me...."

"Yeah... Jiminie! I really have to fire him!"

"Yeah... you-must-.... FIRE-him-!......"

Seokjin giggled.

"....Wait.... who are you...? Where are we going...?!" Taehyung demanded.

Seokjin glanced at the man beside him and laughed amusingly. "Home."

"NO!!! TURN AROUND! TURN AROUND NOW!!!"

"What?! Why??!"

"I'M NOT COMING HOME WITH YOU! I'M MARRIED! I HAVE A HUSBAND!! I LOVE HIM AND I'LL NEVER CHEAT ON HIM!!!"

Seokjin sighed and shook his head. "What am I going to do with you, Baby?" He then slowed down his car, parked on the roadside, then cupped Taehyung's face. "Who do you think I am, Tae?"

Taehyung stared back at him, blinked, tried to process things very slowly, then smiled. ".... You're so gorgeous! I don't mind coming home with you..."

Seokjin's jaw dropped, his eyes bulged out. "DAMN YOU, TAE!!"

"WHAAAT??" Taehyung was startled.

"YOU'RE GOING TO CHEAT ON ME WITH ME?!!"

***

.

~FIN~