Chapter 12: Beach Date

Things went so well between Seokjin and Taehyung. Weekends were something they were always looking forward to. They were more compatible than they thought before. They got comfort from each other and they willingly and sometimes unconsciously spoiled each other in many ways every time they had a chance.

Besides galleries, another thing they both liked was the beaches and sea. They both preferred the beach rather than the mountain. And knowing that, Seokjin surprised Taehyung by reserving a cottage by the beach for their getaway this weekend. It was a one-room cottage right in front of a white sandy beach with turquoise water. They arrived quite early that Saturday morning, so they would have a lot of time to enjoy the beach and the beautiful surroundings.

The wooden lodging was so cozy and homey, the kind of housing they both like. Taehyung was particularly happy. He looked around inside the cottage and the vicinity with a smile from ear to ear.

"It's a private beach?" He looked at Seokjin in surprise. Seokjin smiled and nodded.

"So we can do... um—-private things.... on the beach?" Tae wrapped his hands around Seokjin's slender waist and smiled teasingly.

"You mean like... a private barbeque?" His face beamed with mischief. Taehyung rolled his eyes and pushed him. He then walked towards the sea.

"Tae!" Seokjin laughed and ran after him. He teased again after he caught him up. "If it's not a private barbeque, what is it, then? A private bonfire?!" Seokjin laughed harder.

"If that's all you want, then that's all you will get, Seokjin." Taehyung splashed seawater on Seokjin.

"Aaaah! Tae, you make me wet!"

"That's the only wet thing you will get tonight!" Taehyung scoffed. Seokjin laughed and pulled Taehyung farther into the sea and dunked him under the wave. Taehyung got his revenge not long after that. They fought for dominance.

They enjoy swimming on the beach that morning as the water was not that cold, then move to the private pool in front of their cottage to do some private activities.

*****