Disclaimer/ Author's Note PLEASE READ

Please read!
These stories include MATURE CONTENT please read at your own discretion.

If you're 13 or something get off of Wattpad and go do your homework. Why are you reading this?

Disclaimers:

This is a work of fiction! As much as I would love for any of this to have happened, it has not.

All parties/characters are above the age of 18 (obviously).

For the sake of the story we are going to pretend that y/n can't get pregnant so we don't have to worry about any crotch goblins. (Until or unless the story deems otherwise.)

IMPORTANT:

Know that the relationships between these characters has been established prior to the story, as well as their limits, boundaries, and safewords. Consent has been discussed, agreed upon and understood by both parties. In a real life situation, never skip past discussing these things with your partner before participating in similar (or any) sexual activity.

Random Notes:
I'm not a scholarly writer or anything, but I'm trying my best. I've had a few people comment on my punctuation. In school I was taught to often use a comma before the words "but" "and" and sometimes "however" "because" and "although" but those are just a few examples.
Also whenever you want the reader to take a breath or pause instead of just starting a new sentence. Like using a semicolon, but they aren't two independent phrases.
For example:
"With his headphones on, (pause) he didn't hear me crawling under his desk."
"As much as I would love this to have happened, (pause) it has not."

So if my punctuation seems odd or jumbled keep the "comma pause" in mind.
Thank you!

Check the Chapter Guide before reading!

If you don't know what chapters have what in them, all of it is included in the Chapter Guide. This includes trigger warnings as well as a summary of what is in each chapter.

Ok go on you degenerates, but if you get sent to horny jail now that's on you.