GURUDAKSHINA

AT PAATAL LOK :

Smiling Wildly and Feeling Extremely proud of his young Pupil , Shukracharya bleseed his lad Profusely as Meghnad took his blessings.

Shukracharya : Ayushmaan Bhava , Putra. You have learned all the vidya that I could provide with rock hard determination .

Meghnad : I am Blessed Gurudev , to have found such a teacher in you.

I can say with confidence that no mortal being can defeat you , even your father Lankapati Raavan. Tumhe paraast karne ke liye to Narayan ko Swayam prithvi par avtarit hokar apni leela rachani padegi , Reassured shukracharya jokingly.

Gurudev , I have no qualms in getting defeated or even being killed young , but before that I want to avenge my Father's loss of reputation. You know it is the sole reason of me being in your tutelage even though father wouldn't have liked it , Said Meghnad

Shukrachrya : I know Son , I know. That is Why What I am going to give you now , consider it the fruitation of all the tapasya I have done in Eons .

Saying so , Shukracharya incited a deep spell , and during spell invocation , the soil of paatal lok began to crack , creating a divide between Shukracharya and Meghnad. Meghnad Could Vividly now see the exposed gateway to Hell underneath the floor on which he was , engulfed with huge flames and molten lava . Within a Few Seconds , A large spear , of length about 4 feet with its tip full of purple lighted flame , appeared on Shukracharya's Hand.Seeing the Divine weapon and its Aura , Meghnad Folded his hands in respect , and stood bent on both Knees in front of Shukracharya , leaning both his hands forward to accept the divine weapon.

Shukracharya : Putra , I present to you the strongest weapon of Asur Lok , The Vasavi Shakti Spear. It's superstructure is made of the bones of all the asurs which were slained by Devta's in war , and the core is powered by their souls , which got trapped in this world due to extreme vengeance. Here , lean forward your Hand and lend me a drop of your Blood.

Meghnad took a small knife from his wiast belt and made a small cut on his finger , letting the deep red blood flow freely.

Now , put a few drops of your blood over the middle of the spear , Demanded shukracharya.

Meghnad Obeyed his Guru's Diktat , and painted the spear Red with his Blood , in a matter of seconds the vasava Shakti was walloped in a flash of bright light and meghnad felt an extreme burning sensation on his left forearm.

As soon as as the halo of light subdued , his eyes leaned towards his left arm , wherin he found the the impression of the vasava Shakti imprinted on the arm like a small tattoo.

Shukracharya : Putra Meghnad , now this divine weapon is connected with your inner conscience , it will , and only will answer to you ,no other mortal or immortal can use this Shakti ever. Remember to use it only as a last course , it demands a very high energy consumption , use wisely , preferably during the dark when Asur Shakti is at is peak , else a dearth of energy in your body will let the Shakti consume your soul as well to mortify its target at any cost., Once it locks on its target , there is no way you can invoke it back. It will Draw out every ounce of Power and Blood from your opponents body , the chances of its failure are practically negligible .

 It will Draw out every ounce of Power and Blood from your opponents body , the chances of its failure are practically negligible