BLOOD OATH

A/N : DEAR READERS , REQUESTED TO GO THROUGH LAST PART , AS THIS PART IS A CONTINUATION OF LAST PART.

CONTINUATION FROM LAST PART

Lakshman drove his dagger right into the flesh of the arm of the man , prompting the abrupt oozing out of poisoned blood which had turned black in colour .

Within a few moments , all the venom had been drained out on the groud , and the man gained some consciousness back.

Lakshman helped to lift him up on his own feet.

"How are you feeling my friend " asked Lakshman with a concerned look.

"WHO ARE U CALLING FRIEND ?????" , asked the man with a stupefied gaze

" I saved your life , you should be honoured to have me as your Mitra ",, boasted Lakshman Gleefully

Lakshman was still troubled to see his face , which was the exact replica of the one in his dream. Somehow his heart Urged him to know the Man inside out , and a part of him wanted to Protect him as well his wife , if in case there was any.

" FROM WHERE I COME , AND WHAT I HAVE DONE , PROBABLY I DESERVE NO FRIENDS " , the injured man said.

" I am pretty sure I don't give a damn about where you come from , however , as my big brother says , its your deeds that do matter" , Lakshman said patting the man's Shoulder.

" Let me introduce myself , I am Lakshman , The Third Raghu Prince , And you may call me Soumitra ,...............And you are ?????......." , said Lakshman forwarding his hand for a handshake.

" Since you Insist So much on Knowing me , Myself Meghnath , The Eldest Prince Of Lanka " , he forwarded his hand as well

" What????? , you are the Son of Lankapati Raavan , who has committed ..." , Lakshman stopped in between as slowly withdrew his hand

" Didn't I tell you , Ayodhyan Prince , from where I come , No one will ever want to be my Mitra ", Said Megnath as he withdrew his Hand Dejectedly.

" Nope , you grossly misunderstand me , its just that there are so many rumours of the atrocities of the The king of Lanka being spitted out everywhere ........ , said Lakshman grabbing hand of megnath again , this time somewhat firmly though.

Meghnath again Shook off his hand from Lakshman's Grip , and turned his back towards Lakshman , and moved a few steps away from him , Leaning his uninjured arm towards the trunk of a nearby tree.

" There is no Fire without a Spark , Similarly Rumours and Gossips aren't Made in Thin air , There is always is some truthful essence to spark that rumour.. My Father , being primarily a Brahmin , gave up on few of his Brahmic principles. My Elder Uncle Kumbhkaran , gave up Half of his Life to Sleep. Both did so for their Advancement in Sorcery. You may not know this , but to learn Asuri Vidya , One always has to make a sacrifice to his Guru, sometimes a very big one. Sadly it only works like this , Bigger the sacrifice , Bigger the gain . However , my Younger Uncle , Kaka Vibhishan , being a big Vishnu bhakt , was dead against honing his Asur Maya due to this very fact , hence he is the least powerful , but most respected not just in Lanka , but even in faraway kingdoms " , Said Megnath

"So the Rumours about your father stand true , Isnt It ? " , retorted Lakshman.

" Some are , Some Are not. Lanka is a prosperous Place . My Eldest Uncle Kuber , is the lord of Riches . In terms of Wealth , he may be second Only to Godess Lakshmi . You wont see Lankan Praja deprived of Basic Ameneties .So the rumours that People of Lanka live miserably are certainly false. But , Its true that My Father Has many Wives , Rumours are spread that he Violated all of them , but only we know the truth. Albeit a very few , all of them married him Willfully. I have never seen him raise a hand on my mother, Queen Mandodari, and although he respects all his queens , I still despise him somewhat for forcefully marrying a few of them. " , retorted Megnath angrily.