THUNDER MEETS SUNSHINE

IN THE PALACE OF MITHILA

( The Evening Before Departure to Ayodhya )

THE PREPARATIONS WERE IN FULL SWING FOR THE SEERDHWAJ FAMILY'S VISIT TO AYODHYA. A FORMAL INVITATION FROM ITS CLOSEST ALLY OF NORTH KOSAL , DEMANDED THAT FORMAL PLEASANTARIES BE PREPARED TOO , AT LEAST SUNAINA AND CHANDRABHAGHA THOUGHT SO .

ALTHOUGH JANAK TRIED TO CONVINCE HIS WIFE AND SISTER IN LAW A LOT THAT MAHARAJ DASHRATH WAS NOT A KING WHO WOULD WEIGH THE CLOSENESS OF HIS FRIENDSHIP THROUGH GIFTS , BUT ALL HE GOT FROM BOTH WERE ANGRY STARES , NEITHER OF THE QUEENS WERE READY TO GO EMPTY HANDED , FINALLY LEAVING NO OPTION BUT FOR JANAK TO CAVE IN.

THE FOUR SISTERS WATCHED THEIR FATHER AND UNCLE, THE RULER OF THEIR KINGDOM , THE MIGHTY MITHILA , TO BECOME LIKE A PUP IN FRONT OF A FURIOUS ALPHA WOLF.

The Whole Family Except Princess Sita were in the Hall , with a slew of Servants and Maids helping the queen mothers to arrange and pack the selected gifts an pleasantries they were going to take with them. The Selection had to be Perfect for The King , the Queens and the four Princes .

Shrutkirti was Helping Janak to fold some Maunuscripts as well as neatly pack a slew of books in a small trunk.

Shrutkirti , Are you Sure Maharaj Dashrath is going to like these ?? , asked Janak With a confused Look on his face

Of Course Kakashree , in fact not only for Uncle Dashrath , but I have packed these for the Rajkumar Shatrughan as Well , you do remember Vijay Kaka told how much of a book worm he is , she replied.

Vijay told you this ?? The only thing I remember being said about the youngest Raghu prince was his naughty and flirtatious nature , Joked Janak , Making Shrutkirti Giggle a bit.

"Well , I guess the love for books is the only common thing between us . And Kakashree , I have specially marked these books , as to which is for Uncle Dashrath and Which is for Prince Shatrughan. Please do handover carefully , because I wont be there to save you from Wrath of Taaiji if you mess up big time , "Said Shrutkirti amusedly giving one look to Janak and other Towards Sunaina.

"U Sure are my Saviour dear , And you always will be . Because Sita mostly sides with sunaina , And urmila has always been more close to Kushdhwaj , you do know how much their tastes match. Sometimes I wonder , that out of all four of you , the toughest one for me would be to let go of you after your marriage" , said Janak Hugging Shrutkirti , choking a little bit in his throat.

What About Mandavi Didi , you didn't speak about her , asked a curious shruti.

Our Maanvi is very Clever , she Picks sides as per her convenience and the situation at that time , its no wonder she is handling the Administrative affairs so efficiently , Bemused Janak

Woh toh Hai Kakashree , She Surely is going to make your Future Son in Law dance to her tunes, Said Shruti High fiving Janak.

Just see There , Kaise baithe hain dono Jaise hamesha ke liye bichadh rahe ho....Said Janak mockingy to Shruti , while looking towards Kushdhwaj and Urmila.

Kushdwaj and Urmila Sat on a raised platform , right beneath where the King's Throne was Placed. Urmila had her head placed on Kushdwaj's Shoulder and had held his arm tightly with her's. Quite Opposite to her Fierce Nature , Today she was quite subdued and emotional , she wasn't going to see her Kakashree and sisters for the next Few days.

Hey , Urmi Dear , don't cry my Child , you are surely Going to Enjoy Exploring Ayodhya a lot . And it's a matter of Few Days only before we are back together Again , Reassured Kushdwaj