BALA AND ATIBALA

A/N :  HI READERS , TRIED TO WRITE THIS PART TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY , HOWEVER APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF MOST OF YOU FEEL THIS PART IS BORING TO READ , AS IT COVERS MORE ON THE PLOT  ASPECTS THEORITICALLY , RATHER ON THE EMOTIONS. PROMISE TO COVER UP EMOTIONAL ASPECTS IN NEXT PARTS

It had been almost four months Since Ram and Lakshman had Respectfully Taken Vashishta's Leave to begin their last course under the tutelage of Vishwamitra.

Vishwamitra's mind rolled back in time , Four Months Ago , Both Ram and Lakshman had bid aideu to a teary eyed Shatrughan with the promise of Meeting soon , But Shatrughan knew that the separation this time was expected to be a lot longer , lasting several months maybe . Although it wasn't the first time Vishwamitra had shown up at Vashisht's ashram to pick up Shatrughan's Eldest Brother and his Twin , but surely the anticipated duration this time was several times longer than that of standard 15 days each year as had been for the past 3 years .

Bharat , on the other hand , wasn't able to muster up the courage to say goodbye to Ram and Lakshman. Farewells were simply beyond his ability , to sum up in short. He Stayed behind in the Medicinal Hall of the ashram , casting a Pityfull look as he oversaw Vishwamitra arrive that Morning , trying to drown himself in reading books with tears constantly rolling down.

Shifting his focus back to the present , A slight curve of smile appeared on Vishwamitra's face , as he Fondly Remembered the Events of last four months , for He was sure that he had managed to become the number one Enemy of The Second Prince Of Ayodhya , for having Dragged away his dear brothers from him , without even a tinge of regret on his face.

Still , all this emotional turmoil concerned vishwamitra the least , for his hands were full of many uncompleted tasks , and time was not exactly in plenty.

He had duly received message from the current Naga King , Vasuki , a few days back , that the things were prepared at their end , So Vishwamitra knew he had to speed up the Progress of His wards , for them to be ready for their next big step .

Vishwamitra had done all he could do to teach Ram and Lakshman , teaching them about strong spiritiual weapons , stronger than what even Vashishth had taught them , and most importantly , he had ensured that the bodies of the two brothers had started to adapt to the two most sacred Mantras – Bala and Atibala.

The Eldest Raghu Prince and his Shadow Stood Side by Side ( literally) , as they stared at a large trunk tree , which served the purpose of being the center pole around which vishwamitra placed moving targets for aiming , which he had created through his spells.

Both the Princes stood ready with quivers behind their back and bows held tightly in their fists , with Vishwamitra behind them to shoot out instructions.

As soon as Vishwamitra Shouted " SHOOOT " , A barrage of arrows appeard to approach the targets from two Bows of the Princes.

Because the Training Scenario was not real and was concotinated with a spell , no matter how many targets the princes destroyed , they would respawn again. And so were Respawned the arrows in the quivers of both the teenage princes.

After a few minutes , Vishwamitra again breathed deeply with another spell invocation , and the training level was upgraded immediately.

Lakshman : Bhayia , is it just me or do the targets seem more distant and fainter now.

Ram : Lakshman , Surely they are more further than before .

Again After a few minutes , Vishwamitra incited another spell , and now the movement speed of the targets increased many fold.